Crossed Paths (Full)

Barak

First Post
Well I know the rules pretty well, so if you want, I can point them out to you. Key words there are "if you want". I'm the kind of player who is more then happy to point out the rules, but just as happy to go along with "different" rules as well. I'm in it for the gaming, not for the rule-lawyering. :)

BTW, I have the habit of always typing out the math of my actions at the bottom of my posts, because I understand very well that the DM has other stuff to keep track of than my character's stats.. But if you prefer, I can stop doing that, continue, or do it in more details.. Just let me know. :)

Manzanita

First Post
I appreciate the math, as well as the rules advice. Go ahead & let me know if you think I'm missing a rule. As for rolls, I tend to roll it all myself and post it in prose. That's what works for me. If you want to do your own rolls, though, that's usually fine. I would prefer you link to an online roller, though, if you want to do this.

Is the EN dice roller working again?

[dice=1]20[/dice]

Doesn't look like it.

Barak

First Post
If you want, I can link you to a very good dice roller that a DM in another game I'm in uses, but I for one have no problemw ith you doing the rolls.

doghead

thotd
Velmont said:
No problem with other shining, but I prefer when I am not in the shadow (ok, bad joke...)
Got a chuckle out of me.
Manzanita said:
What is "RAW"?
Thank you.
DarkMaster said:
RAW = Rules As Written
Ah. Thank you.
Barak said:
Well I know the rules pretty well ....

BTW, I have the habit of always typing out the math of my actions ...
Hey Barak, wanna join one of my games. I need Lots-O-Help with the rules.

Manzanita, I'm happy to let you do the rolls and just incorporate the outcomes in the prose.

DarkMaster

First Post
Doghead, If my memory of the rule is acurate you need to hit AC10 to provide a +2 bonus to the person you want to aid in combat.

In your case Marcus needs an 11

doghead

thotd
Apologies for the absense of late, been a little under the weather. Hopefully will be back on my feet by the end of the week-ish.

Remove ads