Crossed Paths Part V

Velmont

First Post
"Why not going back to the room where we have found the magical aura through the wall, only one exit to watch." Tullius pauses and continu "No, that would make if someone show up, no way to escape. And after all, why caring to have only one exit when some of our opponents can pass through walls. There will be no safe room I think, at least as long as the three shadow we left are still roaming."

Wilphe

Adventurer
"Shadows?" Ecgthow looks rather curious, though not exactly upset, "I didn't see anything when I came through here friend Tullius for I had no light. I know that at the bottom of that shaft you will find thralls and gnolls. The gnolls may yet have noticed our dissaperance and tracked us to the bottom so we would do well to beware their vengence."

Inez Hull

First Post
"Be aware that the Hammer and Shield are of no little value. They have been forged from adamantine, a very rare and strong metal. Perhaps Dhormium can say more on where they may have originated, it is almost certain they are of Dwarven origin, as only they know the secrets of its mining and working.

If we are going to stop and rest I second Tullius's suggestion."

DarkMaster

First Post
"Gnoll you say? I am not sure this is the best place to rest. Gnoll are usually fairly good at tracking their prey, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them appear at any time."

OOC Manzanita, I assume Octar already fought Gnoll in the past, Let me know if it's something Octar doesn't know.

Barak

First Post
Dhormium looks slightly upset and preoccupied when he replis to two different stream of thoughts.

"Yes, they are adamantium. But they are definitively not dwarven-made. Although I also believed that only dwarves could work adamantium. That is troubling. As for the place where we would rest, I would insist on this one. Yes, it has three points of entry, but like was pointed out, shadows care not about doors, and yet we do, so if we should have to retreat, this is the best room we have yet seen in which to rest, and I don't believe we are up to too much exploring at this point."

Velmont

First Post
"There is two advantage for this room: more than one exit and the elevator is here. If someon use it, we will see it long before he arrives here. Let's take some rest here. I just hope that exhaution from the shadow will pass with a good sleep."

Tullius looks around and adds "But we could just kick out all those skeleton. I'm not that found of having them next to me while I sleep after what I've seen today."

DrZombie

First Post
Brioc looks around,deciding. Let us clear out this room, with respect for the dead. Put them in the hallways, it will give us some warning if something corporeal enters this room. We'll sleep here, and keep watch two by two untill everyone is rested.

DarkMaster

First Post
Octar not really needing rest right now, proposes himself for a few watch while the others rest.

"If we are here to stay, I don't really need to rest so I will take a few rounds if you don't mind."

Velmont

First Post
"Those shadows didn't miss me, I would gladly take some rest before doing my watch. But Ecgthow and his friend seems to have pass through more harder time, maybe they want to have some rest too, I could do the middle watch."

Says Tullius, while he give a quick look at the other passages to scan the area.

Remove ads