Crossed Paths Part V

Manzanita

First Post
Octar stands, bow drawn, for a several rounds. He thinks he might hear some faint whimper, like a wounded dog, but nothing more. Dhormium and Ehldannis, after a brief discussion, feel the shadows could be returning about now, to where they were turned.

doghead

thotd
Marcus of the Roma

Marcus sighs. Magic is usuful. Pity it is so demanding. But Dhormium is right, the shadows might not follow us here.

"Dhormium may be right. We have the advantage here, but we will need the help of his magics to defeat those shadows. So Dhormium, when you think we can afford to wait here no more, let us know and I think we should take the fight back to the room where we found them."

ooc: Sorry all, friends have dropped in unexpectedly, so I might not be around so much for the next few days. Fee free to ghost Marcus as needed.

DarkMaster

First Post
Octar seeing that nothing appears lower his bow and undraw it.

As Marcus and Dhormium suggests to attack them back, Octar answers "Let's go"

Trying to fight his fear of the shadow as much as he can he follow the other in the corridor.

Velmont

First Post
Tullius enters the corridor. He moves quietly and make a sign to the others to keep silent. He advance and when he finally reach the doorway of the shadow's room, he try to spy inside without being seen, and to look if the shadows are back in it.

Inez Hull

First Post
Seeing Tullius making his way back towards the crypt gives Ehldannis a new respect for the courage of humans.

He stops Tullius with a touch on the arm, "A moment if you please". He quickly mumbles an arcane phrase whilst touching Brioc's sword, bathing it in magical light.

[casts Light]

Barak

First Post
Dhormium is unsure of the wisdom of Tullius going by himself to check on the shadows. Unwilling to let the human take all the risks, he follows, yet remains behind enough not to distract him from his self-assigned task. Before they get to close, he also talks to him in a loud whisper.

"If they are in here, let me know. I have another prayer that will help us. I'll do it, and then we'll quickly go in."

OOC
If the shadows are in fact there, and assuming they don't come out and attack, Dhormium will want to cast Prayer before going in.

Velmont

First Post
Tullius stop Ehldannis as she is about to touch the sword. "What that's? A spell of light?" (OOC:I suppose it is not the first time you cast it in front of him...) He sheats his gladius he had in his off hand and draw a dagger from his boots. "On that one would be better."

Knowing the light will ruin his effort to hide, Tullius will advance Quietly. Once near (about 15 ft) he will try to throw the dagger in the doorway And wait a moment. As soon as he will see a shadow coming out, he will move back to the group. If they don't appear he will walk quietly up to the doorway and take a look inside, trying to spot the shadows.

DrZombie

First Post
Brioc

"Let us not split up, if those shades of darkness attack you alone, you will not survive. Le'ts stick together, we can deal with it."

He cautiously follows Tullius, motioning the rest to follow him.

Remove ads