CRPG Evolved: Curse of the Azure Bonds (full/taking alternates)

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
Verrik appear human at first glance, but their dark-red skin is unlike any human hue. They have very rational minds and a knack for psionics (AE psionics which is rolled into the magic system.) By the RAW humans and verrik can't mate but recently a few feats have cropped up on diamondthrone.com about what would result from such an occurence. (apparently Monte Cook and Steve Creech have the same sort of hate-on about half-breeds). I'll reserve my ruling on the matter until it's necessary to know in-game.

Voadam

Legend
A quick request for the DM to handle all the rolls and just tell us results.

As a player I don't care about rolling myself or even knowing the exact number results of the rolls other than hp of damage, I just want to work off descriptions.

Thanee

First Post
Yeah, fear me and my mighty +4 to hit 1d2 (nonlethal) damage punches! :D

Ok, I guess, I made the save, so you might have gotten away this time!

Bye
Thanee

P.S. I'm fine either way with the rolls.

Voadam

Legend
Thanee said:
Yeah, fear me and my mighty +4 to hit 1d2 (nonlethal) damage punches! :D

Ok, I guess, I made the save, so you might have gotten away this time!

Bye
Thanee

P.S. I'm fine either way with the rolls.

Yes, the small druid's humanoid unbuffed punches are the choice of attack form I'd fear being turned against me if you become an opponent . . . :) Somehow I have this image of Xi being entangled in huge cloth tablecoverings with a little halfling druidess saying "They're made from all natural plant fibers you know!"

I rolled fairly well, while most everyone rolled extremely well. We will see if it is enough for the big warrior not to go berserk and start geshtomping.

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
I can handle all the dice-rolling for combat situations if you want. It may speed things up. Just make sure your actions are clear, and plan ahead (especially if you have a low initiative roll, you may want to post contingent actions if bad guys go down before it's your turn to act). For non-combat rolls I'll leave it up to you if you want me to roll for you or if you want to roll yourself.

Voadam

Legend
I'd like that Eva, thanks.

btw, I have an upcoming business trip and two immediate follow up big projects when I return. I expect to not be posting on ENworld from Wednesday 10/25 through Wednesday 11/1.

Remove ads