• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(CSDGH) Demon with a Glass Hand [OOC]

Lorthanoth

Explorer
I'm happy with how he is now, I think. I've pretty much used clothing slots up (cloak, vest, amulet - I did have the periapt of wisdom but needed room for the amulet of natural armour, although I do think pantaloons of charisma would be funny, or of course the obvious joke of pants of intelligence) I'm not too bothered if he isn't quite so optimal; I'll have fun with him; and I've always thought multiple ioun stones are fancy! :D

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I hear yea. Just food for thought, one could swap out two levels of Marshall for two levels of Paladin. Granted one will loose 1 Major and Minor Aura as well as one point off of both reflex and will saves. However one gains, their Cha modifier as a bonus to all saves not including an additional plus two increase to their Fort save, 2d10 hit dice instead 2d8, and a +1 BaB. Not a bad swap in my opinion.

Like I said this just food for thought and I do not mean to step on any toes. Its just the 'character-builder' in me. :)

-Blood

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Oh gosh... so tempting. I love paladins (up there with druids and bards!) I had envisaged him as paladin-esque so it would make sense... Curse your good ideas!

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Indeed, I have now done just that and given him two paladin levels. I like him more now, and didn't mind getting rid of a couple of auras. Lawful Good is more in line with his personality anyway.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm working through a bit of a cold, I intend to have another post up by midnight if I can. I still havn't gotten around to character reviewing.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm going to focus on Shard and Haros for now. I've figured out how I want to introduce the new characters, but I want to do some development before that point. This should also give me a bit more time to examine the two new characters.

Creamsteak

Explorer
TRD said:
Are you looking at any more PC's for this Creamsteak?
Possibly, but it will have to wait till I've caught the current game up. I already have two more characters I'm waiting to integrate, but I want to build up to that point.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads