• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(CSRHoD) CS's Red Hand of Doom [OOC]

Creamsteak

Explorer
Update is up. If we can get posts before midnight that'd be great, but if we don't we'll just lose a day and update tomorrow at midnight.

Pinotage

Explorer
I can't either. All the attachments in the entire thread have gone walkabout, since I can't see those on the first page either.

Pinotage

Creamsteak

Explorer
I went for the other update first tonight (it took over an hour) and I notice were still missing the barbarian and clerics action. I'm not certain I can satisfactorily update without that info. My best-case assumption is burn one of the cleric's spells on Warren and move towards the bridge, but I'm not sure on Gurg's action.

Creamsteak

Explorer
ambushcd8.gif

Here's a temp copy of the current map on this round hosted off site. There's still major problems with attachments.

Pinotage

Explorer
Just wanted to point out that Avril is all for taking the keep now, but it's worth waiting on that decision until she gets back from her scouting trip to see what we're up against.

Pinotage

Remove ads