Curse of House Thimbrall (orsal judging)

Erekose13

Explorer
"As long as we have no orcs, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I am ao'Thuir of the Ghost Tribe." he says extending his hand to the little goblin.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kamdar seems intrigued by the goblin's speech. When he is finished, he perks up and approaches the goblin, "Nice to meet you, follower of Russna. I'd rather not call you 'Goblin' all the time -- do you have a more appropriate name?"

Animus

Explorer
When there is no text next to your name, you need to highlight for spoilers.

Boog: Hamlir seems to be trustworthy.

Levin: The goblin seems trustworthy.

Hamlir says in a frustrated yet worried voice, "Like I said before, I don't know the intention of this wizard's grandson, Zane is his name by the way, other than seeing the curse to completion. I ask you to please be on your way, as I have not much time left."

El Jefe

First Post
Boog watched Hamlir until he was satisfied that the man was who and what he claimed to be.

He gestured toward their patron. "He needs us to hurry. I'm ready now. Let's go!", he announced to the room.

Turning and addressing Hamlir directly, he asked, "How will we find this castle of yours after two days of traveling?"

Velmont

First Post
"Oh, sorry. I forgot the most important. My name is Ridik Keita. As I said I am a follower of Russna, but what I seek most is to gather knowledge on arcana. I would like to create a library with as much book as possible, and write my own book on different knowledge, even the darker arts, so it could be easier to find some way to dispel that kind of magic. That's why this job interest me so much."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Yes, I understand your urgency, Hamlir. We must go right away. Let's go, everyone." Kamdar moves toward the door to leave.

Last edited:

fuzzy

First Post
"Alright, lets head out. I'll meet you all in front of the bar in 15 minutes. Im going to go buy some holy water."

Levin heads out of the room, out through the bar, and to the nearest temple. He buys 2 flasks of holy water. (50 gp)

Animus

Explorer
I'll assume that you guys took a quick shopping trip to get what you need (notify me in this post with what you bought). Assuming everyone is ready to go...

You gather your belongings and head out of the city of Orussus. You begin your two day journey in eager anticipation of what lay ahead. From what you can tell from Hamlir's speech, there will be a lot of undead, though you don't know any more than that.

The wind is especially breezy today, but the sun is out and it is cool. You travel for much of the day without much excitement.

Spot checks:

Levin-8
ao'Thuir-22
Kamdar-18
Boog-12
Ridik-13
Jann-20
Keth-11

ao'Thuir, Kamdar, and Jann:
[sblock]
As you are winding down the road you notice that there are six humanoids hiding in the bushes to the left and right of you, three on each side. You each get to act in the surprise round.

Initiative:
ao'Thuir-10
Kamdar-17
Jann-12

[/sblock]

El Jefe

First Post
The weather was pleasant as the party travelled north along the road to Rivenblight. A few hours after they had passed through the city gates, they all stopped for a brief rest. Boog approached Kamdar, saying that he had something to show him.

"This is something that can help us in fighting", he explained. "But if you've never done it before, you can become distracted just when we need you most. Now, just relax and don't struggle when you become aware of me."

The look on Kamdar's face showed that the strange young man's words puzzled and disturbed him. "Just relax and don't struggle?", he thought to himself. "Was the lad giving advice on what he'd do once they arrived at the castle, or was he meaning to start something now? What was going on?"

Boog began focusing his mental energies on Kamdar. Some of the others later claimed that they heard a single, loud note struck on a chime -- but that the source of the note was inside their heads! Kamdar also heard it, and felt...something...enter his mind, even as he became aware of a part of himself sliding invisibly toward Boog.

[sblock]Boog will spend a power point in an attempt to establish a Mindlink with Kamdar.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads