• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Curse of House Thimbrall (orsal judging)

orsal

LEW Judge
Velmont said:
Ridik will charge one dof if it is possible. If not, he will switch wepaon to crossbow and fire.

You can't charge, because Levin and ao'Thuir are in the way. Do you want to shoot the dog near Keth and Boog, or one of the ones by the wolf? Note that two of the dogs -- the one near Keth, and the one closest to you among the wolf's enemies -- are already wounded.

Velmont

First Post
orsal said:
You can't charge, because Levin and ao'Thuir are in the way. Do you want to shoot the dog near Keth and Boog, or one of the ones by the wolf? Note that two of the dogs -- the one near Keth, and the one closest to you among the wolf's enemies -- are already wounded.

OOC: Closest to me among the wolf. If I miss by four, it is the wolf who will take the hit, not Keth or Boog :)

orsal

LEW Judge
OOC: If that last map confused you, my bad. I've corrected it now to take into account all the last round's movements and dead dogs.

If we don't hear from Kamdar soon I'll NPC him for this round. I expect the combat will end very soon anyway...

fuzzy

First Post
Levin will charge, if possible, the nearest dog he can without incurring an AoO and use Psionic Weapon. I sure hope that wolf is just a construct or something, because its going to die soon.

El Jefe

First Post
Frustrated with his clumsiness with such a crude physical weapon, Boog took another swing with his staff at the snapping mutt as his feet.

orsal

LEW Judge
Jdvn1 said:
Kamdar, seeing an opportunity to take down a dog, jumps ahead with his rapier in hand. Sadly, he misses regardless.

The surviving dogs then turn and run away as fast as possible. The wolf runs after them, but can only get in an AoO on one dog as they leave. Attack 18, damage, 7, the previously wounded dog is now dead. Only four dogs still alive, all of them running away from you at full speed.

If you wish:
* Boog, Keth and Kamdar could still take attacks of opportunity against the dog near them
* Anybody with a ranged weapon could attack the fleeing dogs.
Otherwise, no more combat, as the dogs can outrun you. Soon after the dogs turn back, the wolf vanishes as suddenly as it appeared.

I will assume that, once the dogs are gone, nobody cares to keep fighting them. Let me know if that's wrong.

Jdvn1 said:
ooc: Ah, sorry! Finals and all. Been a busy Jdvn.

No problem.

Attack roll, assuming no charge (1d20+2=6)[/i] Move down 2 square, left 1 square[/QUOTE]

Remove ads