(Cydra) Hatching Chaos

Keyth looks annoyed at his spell's inability to affect the construct, and attempts to buff his party members instead.

(OOC-Not sure where we are in the initiative count right now, but Keyth will cast Haste on his comrades and their cohorts/companions on his next action)

Imprisioned by Chaos . . .

(OoC - Whenever this in my iniative, and if not possible due to others actions, I cast another Pass Thru Earth and Stone on Lester.)

Uh-oh, thinks Lester. This is gettin' serious!

He steps forward and casts IMPRISIONMENT on the Law-Bot. Lester's body seems to tense and contort in pain when he discharges his spell and he looks a bit fatigued.

(OoC - Casting on the Defensive check = 6 + 35 = 41. Nonleath Damage from Elemental Spell backlash = 33 - 7 = 26. Touch attack = 14 + 15 = 29. Save DC = 30 - Will save for Law-Bot.)

Outside, Orbius casts Locate Creature and attempts to finds Lester's Hatchling.

the Jester

Legend
Kaerick feels something pressing at his mind, but roars and throws off its influence.

The great elemental pounds the inevitable. BOOM! BOOM! Bits of metal and other strange materials spray out from the law-bot's innards. Delga's first blow strikes home as well, and the construct begins to smoke.

**OOC: it is now Kaerick's turn- need an action from him, presumably 'charge'? ;) Then Delga, then Jeremy, then Giovanni; then Orbius will cast locate creature and Lester imprisonment, and Keyth his haste.

Edit- also, Grim Jaw could have attacked in the last round; if you want to go ahead and roll for that...**

Last edited:

Drakknyte32

First Post
OOC: Time till next use of Telekinesis, 4 rounds. Yet more proof that my dice hate me.

Jeremy can tell that he won't be much use in this battle. His attacks were powerful against living creatures but utterly useless against constructs. So he leaves the fighting to the fighters and instead leaves the cave looking for the strange creature that just hatched.

OOC:
Moving out of the cave and keeping an eye out on the area.
Spot check 20+13=33

Ghostknight

First Post
Previous round: As bits of Law bot shoot off, Delga indicates to grim Jaw to strike as well. Who wades in with glee, smashing out with his talons, claws and Jaw. (ooc: Talons (To hit = 30 dmg 34 foreclaw1 to hit 27 dmg 10; Foreclaw2 To hit 28 dmg 9; Bite To hit 25 , http://krisinchico.brinkster.net/searchroll.asp?username=Delga#126865.)

The elemental's great fists hammer down again, it sems to be almost grinning as it pounds away at the law-bot (ooc: Attack1 To hit = 37, dmg 20; attack 2 To hit = 29, dmg = 19)

Seeing his friend and summoned elemental mixing it up, Delga uses the strength of his great bear form to continue to inflict further damage to the construct, once again hitting out with his magically enhanced claws and bite
(ooc First claw: To hit = 36; dmg 25; Second Claw: To hit = 30 Dmg = 20; Bite:To hit=33 dmg = 18 )

The Angel of Adventure Approves!!!

As Lester charges in, flanked by his new friends and their various monster, Lester stops for a moment and watches them work. He smiles broadly as he see Kaerick and Delga et. al rips mercilessly into the Law-Bot.

Man, thinks the "L", these guys are good! How long have I had my School of Adventure open? These are the first impressive adventurers I've seen in these parts for quite awhile. No fear, plus the ability to kill butts! I've got to get them to be my first graduates!

Lester keeps moving forward to engage the Law-Bot.

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
Kaerick rushes forward even as Delga and his dinosaur and elemental begin tearing the thing to pieces. With a snarling yell he smashes into it and rips its head off its body.

The thing falls smoking to the ground.

Jeremy sees no sign of the hatchling.

Ghostknight

First Post
Looking at the smoking entrails of the Law Bot Delga backs off, together with Great Jaw. he lets the elemental carry on stomping bits into the ground until it is obvious it is not going to repair itself and stand up again.

Delga looks around, happy to see that no one has been hurt. Wondering what has happened to the hatchling.

Keyth feels a mixture of emotions pass through him as the construct dies. That creature was a Quarat, one of the more powerful forces of law and it was defeated quite easily. These...adventurers are quite impressive, it seems-it's such a shame I wasn't able to be more effective in this combat.

The dimensionalist turns his head towards Orbius for advice, "What do we do now?" He asks.

Remove ads