• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 2 Movie Preview at Gen Con!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'll definetely be there. Loved the first movie, saw it four times in theater and bought both novel adaptations, the Score and the DVD. Gotta see this.

GlassJaw

Hero
Frukathka said:
I'll definetely be there. Loved the first movie, saw it four times in theater and bought both novel adaptations, the Score and the DVD. Gotta see this.

I would really like for this to be sarcasm but my guess is that it's not...

I'm certainly curious to hear how the preview goes. The first time I saw the D&D movie, I thought it was so bad that I needed back-up to watch it, and called my friends to watch it with me. It's become a guilty pleasure for me, a so-bad-it's-good film. The DVD gave me a lot of insight into the incompetence of Courtney Solomon. Especially since half of the deleted scenes were things that would've helped the movie (like chopping out the scene where we get to know the name of one of the main characters).Making a D&D movie that appeals to both gamers and the populace at large can't have been an easy task. I'm quite curious to see if they succeeded.

the Jester

Legend
Dagger75 said:
WRONG. She is not in the movie.

Well I would like to see the preview. To bab I will be stuck here working and not attending Gen Con.

I've heard she is too.

Where did you hear she isn't? Just curious. :)

I feel that her presence would likely only improve the movie if she wears little to nothing, it's rated Arrh!, and there's a lot more T&A than I expect.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Hmm. The second film shares almost nothing with the first film. No cast save with one exception, different director, different writer, etc. We haven't seen a trailer yet. No-one has seen stills that I know of. Yet, some people are dismissing the entire thing sight unseen just because of the first movie.

Are y'all just plain stupid, or what? I mean, really, just listen to yourselves.

Remove ads