D&D 3.5e: Retired & Bored

G

Guest 11456

Daniel shifts away from the tentacles.

Vannyn carefully moves toward the edge of the pit (away from the action).

Dargo unleases a Cone of Cold targeted at the sphere. The sphere changes to all red, the red dissipates, and then it returns to swirling colors minus red.

Armand moves around the dragon corpse to near the tentacles, making sure to stay clear of them.

Round 3:

Initiative:
Ghannellis 27
Elrick 22
Snaps 22
Kobold 21
Thergan 15
Daniel 14
Vannyn 12
Dargo 12
Armand 6

Last edited by a moderator:

Wrahn

First Post
[ooc: Sorry hadn't realized we went to a new round]

Thergan moves to one of the wings, drawnig his greatsword again. He attempts to cut a bone out of the wing, toward the base, then move away from the sphere with it.

Thels

First Post
OOC: I must be cursed! I seem to always have the lowest initiative on the boards (Well, except for the House Millithor game, but that's probably due to my +11 Init).

Blessing himself with Righteous Might, Armand prepares himself for combat.

Jemal

Adventurer
Not seeing anything else to do, Daniel stays clear of the fight and watches everything, seeing if he can spot any other opponents.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Darius looked at his handiwork and said, "Well, that's the best I can do without the Gust of wind spell."

Darius then readied an action to cast Disintegrate on anyone coming out of the prismatic sphere.

G

Guest 11456

Ghannellis continues to watch for an opening with his bow.

Elrick tries to break free of the tentacles but is unsuccessful.

The kobold reaches for the thing on his arm and pulls out a small marble like object and hurls it toward the dead dragon. The dragon corpse shrinks down to a fraction of its size.

The tentacles crushes Elrick (6 damage).

Thergan moves to the diminished dragon corpse and picks it up. He then moves away from the sphere with it at top speed.

Not seeing anything else to do, Daniel stays clear of the fight and watches everything, seeing if he can spot any other opponents.

Now that Vannyn can see down into the pit he targets a Dispel Magic on the tentacles. The tentacles dissolve away and a thankful Elrick is free at last.

Dargo readies an action to cast Disintegrate on anyone coming out of the prismatic sphere.

Blessing himself with Righteous Might, Armand prepares himself for combat.

A man walks up from the direction you last saw the statue and pulls out a scroll from his backpack. You recognize him as your courier. As he reads the scroll a gust of wind hits the sphere and it changes to all orange, the orange dissipates, and then it returns to swirling colors minus orange.

Round 4:

Initiative:
Ghannellis 27
Elrick 22
Snaps 22
Kobold 21
Thergan 15
Daniel 14
Vannyn 12
Dargo 12
Armand 6
Courier 1

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Darius looked on in satisfaction as the orange barrier dropped on the sphere. Since he was already prepared to cast his Disintegrate, he let it loose, directing it at the sphere . . . and the next layer of color.

OOC: If someone else gets it before he can act, Darius will take out whatever layer is next.

Remove ads