[D&D 4e] IG's "Those Left Behind, Chapter 4" [OOC]

Leif

Adventurer
I'll still be seeing lots of you,DeWar. (Maybe too much?) And I'll even *try* not to wreak too much vengeance upon Capizzio for your unwarranted desertion from this game. :heh:

Welcome, Ryan! Oh, btw, Caerwyn has always wanted to be Uulark's humble servant. DeWar may have left that point off of his sheet. ;)

jkason

First Post
Add me to the chorus of 'we'll miss you's', DeWar, and to the 'welcome to the crazy' greetings to renau1g.

As to the outcome of chapter 3: poor Loddie. :( Well, at least Shai can stop obsessing about finding him. Now he can just obsess about failing to save him. :p

I think my only question is, was the ritual a plot point in order to explain the character build changes? Or is there a gap between crawling out of the rubble and chapter 4? Or am I going to have to wait and see? (the likeliest choice, lol).

industrygothica

Adventurer
Add me to the chorus of 'we'll miss you's', DeWar, and to the 'welcome to the crazy' greetings to renau1g.

As to the outcome of chapter 3: poor Loddie. :( Well, at least Shai can stop obsessing about finding him. Now he can just obsess about failing to save him. :p

I think my only question is, was the ritual a plot point in order to explain the character build changes? Or is there a gap between crawling out of the rubble and chapter 4? Or am I going to have to wait and see? (the likeliest choice, lol).

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here, so we'll go with the "wait and see" option. ;)

Shayuri

First Post
I think part of what he's asking is if the next chapter will begin exactly where the last left off (us pulling ourselves out of the rubble) or if we'll be fast-forwarding to some spot we can rest and recover and try to work out what to do next.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Oh, no. You're all going to start buried in the rubble with exactly half of one hitpoint. Except for Buurt, who is at -3 because I don't like half-orcs. And the trolls are miraculously unscathed by the cave-in.

Good luck! :angel:

-IG

Ps. And it's raining, so there's no chance of keeping a fire lit.

Remove ads