[D&D 4e] IG's "Those Left Behind, Chapter 4" [OOC]

Scotley

Hero
Oh, no. You're all going to start buried in the rubble with exactly half of one hitpoint. Except for Buurt, who is at -3 because I don't like half-orcs. And the trolls are miraculously unscathed by the cave-in.

Good luck! :angel:

-IG

Ps. And it's raining, so there's no chance of keeping a fire lit.

Second Wind!!!!

industrygothica

Adventurer
Speaking of which, let me know when everyone is ready to start. We're still waiting on Uulark, Caerwyn, and Buurt to appear in the RG, and I'd like to hear from Friadoc here to make sure he's still with us before we continue.

-IG

Leif

Adventurer
Whew! I'm just glad that Uulark isn't the only hold-up!

renau1g - I would have addressed your snide remark, but the conversation seems to have left that comment in the dust where it belongs, so I'll let it pass, THIS time! :p

Friadoc

Explorer
Hey, all, I am here and I'll get things in hand, right soon.

I'm sorry for the delays, it's just been a rough term, to say the least.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, I'm just a bit busy at work right now, but hope to have something by end of weekend :)

Leif - Yes I do believe that my comment has officially passed the statute of limitations

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, I'm just a bit busy at work right now, but hope to have something by end of weekend :)

Leif - Yes I do believe that my comment has officially passed the statute of limitations
Ahh, yes! Good point THAT, too. We'll make a lawyer of you yet, renau1g! ;)

industrygothica

Adventurer
In about 2 hours I will have officially stuck a fork in my weekend. That leaves about four days to finalize characters, and hopefully we can start when I'm next off again, which will be Wednesday. I think Caerwyn and Buurt are the only ones left to go in the RG.

Getting back on the topic of the game, this is my first foray into paragon levels, as DM or a player. I'm not terribly certain what to expect on either side, but hopefully it'll be fun.

While I don't want to completely abandon this story, my plan is to start something fresh... ish, and maybe come back to this one later, or tie it in somehow. Honestly, I've got maybe two encounters in mind for now, and the rest we'll just have to see what we get when we get there.

That being said, is there anything that anyone has really been wanting to do or see? Maybe we can work it in some how...

-IG

Remove ads