• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D 4e] IG's "Those Left Behind, Chapter 4" [OOC]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I hve some thin . . . and I must insist on this . . . all of you guys, and this is imperative, must have fun in this new chapter!!

industrygothica

Adventurer
I've got room to play in one more 4e game, as a player, but I can't seem to find anything in the forums. I hereby nominate one of you to start a new 4e game so that I can fill my empty spot. ;)

I would just create a new L4W character, but I'm just not ready to do that yet.

(I've often wondered what a Shayuri-DM'd game would be like... :hmm:)

-IG

renau1g

First Post
After reading your first sentence my initial reaction was "Hey, make a second L4W PC..." ;)

Unfortunately, I'm working to pare back my 5 games right now. I'd like to have it down to 2-ish. Also, I prefer DM'ing in L4W/LEB as when players disappear it's pretty easy to replace them or continue on (like in Crimelord or my previous game).

Leif

Adventurer
I've got room to play in one more 4e game, as a player, but I can't seem to find anything in the forums. I hereby nominate one of you to start a new 4e game so that I can fill my empty spot. ;)

-IG
Sorry, IG, my 4E game is already a bit over-full, or I'd welcome you there. I share your curiosity about a Shayuri-DMed game, though.

On another front, I think Scotley is working on a 4E Swashbuckler-type game. He'll have it pretty much full with players from his old game, but maybe you can sweet-talk him into squeezing in one more? ;)

jkason

First Post
With Loddie dead and the folk who were holding Vardi to 'pay the debt' gone with him, I think that resolves the only thing I had Shai obsessing about, at least. A cleanish break sounds great with me.

Leif

Adventurer
From the Tomb of Horrors group? Well Mr. Dewar is still boycotting 4e, so that should be at least 1 spot right? ;)
Actually, I was talking about his Island Empire game, but I'm sure that players from Tomb of Horrors would be welcome, too.

Scotley

Hero

-IG

I vote for Shayuri as DM too. Failing that, I am indeed starting a 4e game with a swashbuckling feel to it in the near future. I have to wrap up two games first. I thinking 5th level. Anyway, you'd be more than welcome.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I've often wondered what a Shayuri-DM'd game would be like... :hmm:
-IG

that kinda looks to be a subtle hint, I am just not too sure.

From the Tomb of Horrors group? Well Mr. Dewar is still boycotting 4e, so that should be at least 1 spot right? ;)

boycott 4.e! boycott 4.e! boycott 4.e! boycott 4.e! boycott 4.e! boycott 4.e!

Remove ads