• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E; Official Supplements & Modules You'd Like to See

Fallen Seraph

First Post
One of my players is Chinese-American, and he doesn't find it offensive at all. In fact, he's waiting on the damn monk.
Well he won't be finding it in a Oriental Adventures book considering so far we know that all classes will be found either in PHB or if more setting specific then in the Player's Guide for that setting, ie; Artificer and Eberron or Swordmage and FR.

The best bet we have is that the Monk will probably be in either PHB3 or PHB4 (same goes with Psionics which you had in a earlier post). We know they are gonna appear in some form too since both Ki and Psionics have been listed as Power Sources.

Drkfathr1

First Post
Well he won't be finding it in a Oriental Adventures book considering so far we know that all classes will be found either in PHB or if more setting specific then in the Player's Guide for that setting, ie; Artificer and Eberron or Swordmage and FR.

The best bet we have is that the Monk will probably be in either PHB3 or PHB4 (same goes with Psionics which you had in a earlier post). We know they are gonna appear in some form too since both Ki and Psionics have been listed as Power Sources.

Yeah, well, I'm posting what I'd like to see, not what I'm likely to get. :)

qstor

Adventurer
I'd like to see a historical supplement along the lines of the old "green" books for 2e like Vikings Crusades etc.

Mike

JoeGKushner

First Post
Heck, there are a lot of books that I wanted updated to 3.5 that I'd love to see hit 4e.

Oriental Adventurers

Campaign Settings (Mystara/Hollow Earth/Red Steel), Greyhawk, etc...

Weapons of Legacy

Savage Species

Psionics Handbook

Deities & Demigods

Tome of Magic

Book of Incarnium

Unearthed Arcana

There are all sorts of things that I want to see the game system handle. It's much more modular in some aspects than 3e but more niche protected which gives it a far different game mechanic feel. Something with Star Wars high-tech stuff like the old Comet adventure or Sheens or Blackmoor style lost artifacts...

weem

First Post
Planescape Campaign Setting with everything that goes along with it (modules, extras, etc) more than anything else.

I would love to see Psionics as well so we'll call that #2 for me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads