D&D 5E [D&D 5E] B1: In Search of the Unknown (Recruiting)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'm considering a human barbarian. Would that be feasable in this setting?

Yup. You can be a member of a Plains Barbarian tribe (not well like around these parts, but that could be a roleplaying challenge itself) or a barbarian of a different sort (local militia person cursed with violent rages, reclusive hermit who channels animal spirits in to rage-trances, etc, etc).

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Nice. :) How about a tribal warrior from a faraway land? I'm thinking Conan meets vikings.

Or Hrolf the Unruly, for those who've read the Daughter of the Drow books. I love that character. ;)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Nice. :) How about a tribal warrior from a faraway land? I'm thinking Conan meets vikings.

Or Hrolf the Unruly, for those who've read the Daughter of the Drow books. I love that character. ;)

Most of Canada is covered by glaciers and is basically in a second ice age so we could put some tribesfolk up there, sure. I have not read Daughter of the Drow.

Wolf118

Explorer
I'm thinking a lightfoot Halfling monk. Any specific monastic orders in your setting?

Edit: Sorry, got crossed on races and classes under consideration, and couldn't read my own chickenscratch. Make that a Wood Elf Monk.

Last edited:

Skarsgard

Explorer
[MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION] I am thinking of Cleric of Life Domain, Human Variant from Threshold. Do you have an applicable god in your setting?

So far by my count we have a rogue, dwarven fighter, barbarian and a monk, oh, and a cleric :)

The only thing we might be missing is and arcane type.

Remove ads