D&D Adventurers League Open Call for Designers

Have some great ideas for adventures? "Want to hear all the great stories your friends will tell about the time they played that amazing adventure you designed for the D&D Adventurers League? Then take the first step towards being a D&D Adventurer’s League adventure designer! Check out the instructions in the Open Call for Adventure Designers and send your submission to Resource Manager, Bill Benham at submissions@dndadventurersleague.org. We will be accepting submissions for this open call until February 28th."

Have some great ideas for adventures? "Want to hear all the great stories your friends will tell about the time they played that amazing adventure you designed for the D&D Adventurers League? Then take the first step towards being a D&D Adventurer’s League adventure designer! Check out the instructions in the Open Call for Adventure Designers and send your submission to Resource Manager, Bill Benham at submissions@dndadventurersleague.org. We will be accepting submissions for this open call until February 28th."

Only 8 days left, but still plenty of time to get your entries in! You do not have to have publishing credits, but it helps! More details here. It doesn't say how much it pays, but be sure to read What's A Freelancer RPG Writer Worth? before you apply!

Open-Call-for-Adventure-Designers.jpg

Prince Atom

Explorer
In my dealings within the entertainment industry you will see a lot of rejection letters coming back to you. They all have their certain "formula's" on what they are looking for.

So take heart on what you created. It might not be bad writing. It might not fit what they are looking for because of their criteria. So be proud in what you wrote.

Well, yeah. My mom writes poetry and my wife writes fiction. I know how this works.

The bottom line is...
You just have to have faith in yourself and what you are doing in any endeavor you are doing. If you do, will go far.

Icon_Charlie

The power to publish my work was inside myself all along!! :p (I kid, I kid.)

bmfrosty

Explorer
38 were chosen. That's a hell of a lot. I wonder if they plan to put together some sort of magazine to release these, or if they'll start putting out free small adventures/modules on their website as articles.

tomjscott

Explorer
38 were chosen. That's a hell of a lot. I wonder if they plan to put together some sort of magazine to release these, or if they'll start putting out free small adventures/modules on their website as articles.

38 were selected for final review. They've yet to choose which of the 38 will get the invite to be authors.

Remove ads

Remove ads