• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E D&D Expeditions: Who's In?

Sigma77

First Post
I know after my local game store does HotDQ, we're probably going to be doing Expeditions - I think some people actually wanted to skip straight there. I've been asked (and probably will, at least once) to DM a few of the sessions. I was wondering if anyone else is going to be doing the Expeditions/have you seen some of the material yet? I know a few of these were played at Gen Con. I believe, also, that the material is supposed to go live sometime today for DMs to get a look at to prepare for Wednesday.

Sigma77

First Post
Yeah, I kind of hope they're available by Wednesday - mostly because I want to convince someone to run one if I don't end up GM'ing this week. xp

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
The Expeditions season actually begins September 1.

Although the adventures are meant to be downloadable from today, they're still making edits (probably based on a lot of feedback from GenCon), so we're not sure when they'll actually go live. All the campaign staff who've commented haven't really been that forthcoming, except to say they're still doing edits.

Cheers!

Sigma77

First Post
I have a little bit of news, then. I was just informed that there's an email out, they're just waiting to hear back. I guess they're just waiting for the thumbs up to put them up. Also, it seems like the D&D Adventurer's League is going to do an update letting us know about the recent D&D Epic story/what happened.

Wolfskin

Explorer
Is there any chance the D&D Epics adventures will be made available at some point? OP or not OP, I'd still love to take a look at the adventure!

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Is there any chance the D&D Epics adventures will be made available at some point? OP or not OP, I'd still love to take a look at the adventure!

Honestly, I think it's unlikely based on previous experience.

You never know, though... I was pleasantly surprised when they started putting up the Encounters seasons on dndclassics.com!

Cheers!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads