D1: Ashin's Commission (El Jefe judging)

doghead

thotd
--- ROUND 4 ---

Almayce scans the area around himself, ready to keep away from trouble and to call upon his god's spiritual weapon.

Ironwolf manifests a Shield of Force in front of him.

Michael calls to Hulgyr, telling him to come down and regroup. Then the cleric of Sela drops his pack and after a moment of rummaging, pulls out a vial of holy water, which he holds out to Eternity.

Eternity takes the flask.

Hulgyr heads down the stairs. It completely dark in the middle sections of the stairs, but it doesn't bother the orc. At the bottom he finds the others milling around in the passage leading to the junction up ahead.

Zaeryl manifests a invisible shield of Force in front of him. Done, he moves cautiously down the stairs. About half way down, he finds himself in complete blackness, and is forced slowly to feel his way down. Finally he reaches the light cast by Ironwolf's necklace, and then the bottom of the stairs.

- OOC -

Ironwolf: Manifest Force Screen, 1 pp spent, duration 3 minutes/30 rounds.
Zaeryl: Manifest Force Screen, 1 pp spent, duration 2 minutes/20 rounds.

Patlin

Explorer
B4cchus said:
ooc: i'll be rebuilding Hulgyr's sheet today. I hope i can get it all down correct but i'm afraid it'll be difficult.

Check google -- do a search with "Hulgyr" and some other key words on your character sheet and then hit the "cached" link -- I found my characters that way.

doghead

thotd
OOC: Looks like there may be a May backup. So I am going to sit tight for the moment until we know for sure.

Got my fingers crossed.

thotd

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Seems like no further progoress will be made with the database recovery.

Ironwolf will continue to move around, using the full defense action and trying to be hard to find for the sneaky shadow.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zaeryl will reready the same old attack from before, unless the Shadow pops out and in before his turn, in which case he will move to a different position.*

B4cchus

Explorer
When Hulgyr has reached the bottom of the stairs he looks around for a few seconds.
"So there this ghost thing somewhere ere eh? Hulgyr will get im! Come here you cowardly spirit! My ancestors laugh at a weakling that hides from mortals!"
He readies his greatsword to stike at anything moving except his fellow party members.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It cannot hear your taunt as long as it stays within the walls. However, it was the thought that counts, right? And in this case, the thought was not a good idea. We want it to be incapable of determining our position accurately except through random guessing, as it seems to have the ability to exit the wall, take actrion, and reenter before we can do anything."

Remove ads