• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D1: Ashin's Commission (El Jefe judging)

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulygr's face twitches in frustation as his sword passes through the thing without any effect.
"This is not a battle for me to fight. Seems you are right after all Zaeryl"
Hulgyr moves to the pit and reaches down to help Michael out of it
"Quick, grab my hand!" He yells down the pit

doghead

thotd
[SBLOCK=APRIL 2006]
Code:
CHARACTER      TIME     POSTS*      ENCOUNTER   RP    MAR'06    FINAL
              SERVED  MONTH(TOTAL)             BONUS   TOTAL    TOTAL

Almayce	       150      25(00)         ---	--	175	4,399
Eternity       100      25(20)         ---	--	125	1,372 LU2
Hulgyr         150      25(25)         ---	--	175	3,268 LU3
Ironwolf       150      25(20)         ---	--	175	3,777
Michael        100      25(20)         ---	--	125	2,730
Zaeryl         100      25(35)         ---	--	125	2,752

Sorry, it got a bit delayed.
POSTS: The post counter obviously went wonky with the crash. So I have just picked a number for this month. The numbers in brackets are where I will start counting from.
PR BONUS: Next month I promise.
LEVEL UP: I think I am going to allow characters to LU as soon as you get the XP and approval. E13, B4, you can put Eternity and Hulgyr up immediately. Otherwise it could be a few months down the track before the party rests up.[/SBLOCK]

Patlin

Explorer
ajanders said:
"Ironwolf? Hold up a minute! There's spikes down here!"

"Smash them to bits while you're down there, in case anyone else falls!" Ironwolf calls back. "And watch out for that shadow, it's still popping in and out of the walls!"

ajanders

Explorer
"Grreeeat..."
Michael's voice echoes up from the pit with more sarcasm than is perhaps strictly lawful or good.
The sounds of flint on steel are coming faster now, as he tries to get the lantern lit.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Last time it came out, it saw that we were moving. It may choose to attack the target that it knows will be stuck in the same spot though. Let us leap across and ready another crystal shard."

(OOC: Zaeryl tries to cross with the Aid Another. Normally he would be at +0, but after Str drain, he is at -1)

doghead

thotd
ooc: The shadow is still visible. It has not yet fled back into the walls. RA, Zaeryl is still engaged. I get the feeling that people think it has dissappeared. Feel free to edit actions if you want to.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ohhhhhh, we were expecting it to use another Spring Attack. Well in that case :])

*Zaeryl does not have time to power up another shard, so he just uses his regular sort of shard, after backing up to get out of its reach of course.*

"Good. That force weapon can harm it easily. In fact, if you just keep it following the creature wherever it goes, we should be fine," Zaeryl comments when he sees Almayce's spiritual weapon appear."

(OOC: Ranged touch +2 for 2d6 Damage)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads