• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D1: Ashin's Commission (El Jefe judging)

doghead

thotd
Everyone: [sblock]I had originally intended to leave things with you until everyone presented their characters at Hanasisar shop. But it looks like you are done, so I might just move you all along, probably tonight or tomorrow morning.

I made a bit of a miscalculation with the distances/travel times. I thought that it would take about 4-5 days each way, with 4 days turn around, 14 days in total. For six, 100 gp would come to 16 gp each, making it a gold piece a day or about 3 times the trained hireling award. But its going to take a fair bit longer than two weeks. Whoops. I'll up the initial purse to 240 gp and consider some bonus goodies. Stay tuned.[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
Patlin said:
If all the planning is complete for the evening, Ironwolf suggests that the group get a last good night of sleep here at the familliar Red Dragon Inn, and then meet up with Ashin as requested.

The next morning, Ironwolf gathers the group together, and they all head out to the meeting.

ooc: It's organizationally difficult to get everyone to confirm even a simple course of action, so please feel free to push us forward if we seem to be stalled. :)

doghead

thotd
At the House of Hanasisar

Westbourne street is a respectable address, running off the principle trading street in Orussus. The Hanasisar shop is of middling size. The exterior is clean and well maintained. Inside is a small display area. If it is like similar shops, there will be a show room behind front room, with a storage room behind the show room.

A small bell on the door announces the arrival of the various members of the party. A young clerk greets the new arrivals and directs everyone through to the show room. There is a large table in the centre of the room, and a small suite of padded armchairs to one side.

Ashin arrives from the storage room shortly after morning bell. When everyone else has arrived, Ashin places a small purse on the table. The initial purse, he says. It holds 20 platinum pieces and 40 gold pieces, which explains the smallness. The clerk places a carved wooden box on the table which opens up to reveal several articulated racks, each containing numerous small vials. Simple potions, Ashin explains, mostly healing ones, but a smattering of others. He places a list indicating which is which on the table and invites everyone to take one each.

ooc: Plenty of CLW and Endure Elements, 50% chance of any of the other 50 gold piece potions (1-3 on d6, you can roll for yourself)

When everyone has chosen, and there are no more questions, he directs the young clerk to take the party down to the stables of Wiltkin. Wiltkin, he explains, is expecting the party.

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf selects a potion of cure light wounds.

"Thank you. Even with two healers present, there is no such thing as too much healing."

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr adresses the shopkeeper: "I'll have some healing potions master, four of them please".
He hands over 200 gp for the potions.
To the rest of his companions he says: "I tend to get hurt much before i kill" He grins "You can keep my part of that money for now, i'll get it back late.. for the horses.. you may need it".

When the rest is done buying potions, he follows to the stables and starts "I don't think a normal horse is strong enough. I used one of those before and was even slower as me."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zaeryl takes a potion of Cure Light Wounds.*

"We will put this where it is easy for anyone to find. This is for when the two healers are out of commission. Anyone may use it as needed to heal them, but if this one is dying, use it first to heal him."

Erekose13

Explorer
*Eternity chooses the same cure light wounds potion as the others, selecting prudence over something more exotic. She puts the potion in one of the belt pouches, leaving it within reach should it become necessary to use it at a moments notice.*

Xael

First Post
Almayce also chooses a Cure Light Wounds potion. "I have couple already, should there be a need for them."

OOC: Sorry about absence.

Remove ads