D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

doghead

thotd
--- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE ---

-- TO THE THIRD FLOOR --

- ROUND 5 -

The house is almost completely dark. A little moonlight lights the workshop and light from the lantern spills down the stairs from grandma's rooms on the third floor. But between those two places it is dark enough that even those with eyes accostomed to the dark struggle to see where they are going.

ao'Thuir leads, with the rest of the party close behind. They dash up the stairs, spilling out into the area to the top. Richard lies on the floor in front of the couch, snoring heavily. His bastard-sword lies on the ground at his side. The room is otherwise empty, the door to the bed chamber is closed.

[sblock=Spot DC 25] There is a little blood on the floor a little way into the room at the top of the stairs. Richard doesn't appear to be wounded.[/sblock]

- ooc -
I am assuming one weapon and no armour at this point. With the exception of Rinya who has her spear and dagger as well as the pin.

Round 6 is up.

Salix

First Post
Gardner follows behind the others, wanting to pull his share, but leery of joining a major donneybrook in his weakened condition. If there is no threat he will take 20 + 5 to search the rooms for clues.

OOC: I really have to apologize. We had another fire and I got roped into doing the same job I did on the last one. I'll try to post a little, but will likely be spotty until the weekend. It's going to be one of those years, :\ . Gardner will help out while trying to ne cautious, letting the fighters earn their paychecks. He'll either fire his bow or throw daggers )while avoiding closing with an opponent.

Heckler

First Post
Seeing the need for some light, Rinya will drop her spear and pull out grandma's pin, holding it above Richard. "Is he hurt?"

ooc: also, no chance of making spot check

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"I have no more gift..." tells Ridik, before anyone ask him. Ridik keep following ao'Thuir, leaving the other to take care of Richard.

doghead

thotd
--- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE ---
-- THE THIRD FLOOR --
- Round 6 -

The party begins to spread out of around the room.

Lucian pre-empts ao'Thuir and heads directly over to Richard. Crouching beside the fallen fighter, Lucian realises that Richard is sleeping. A good shake is enough to wake the fighter.

ao'Thuir heads for grandma's room. The door is unlocked. The room beyond is unlit, but enough light comes through from the other room to reveal that the room appears unoccupied.

Gardner stands out of the way for a moment.

Ridik ignores Richard and heads through the door behind ao'Thuir.

Rinya props her spear and pulls the pin from a pocket. Its clear white light adds to the yellow light of the lantern. She has to clip it to her top in order to free her hands to check on Richard.

- ooc -
Thanks for the heads up Salix. I hope that the fire wasn't anything too serious. I'll give Gardner a poke if necessary.

Velmont

First Post
Ridik enters the room and walk up to the chest and start to inspect it. "Gardener. Can you come, I would like you to take a look at the chest. Do not touch it, just make sure no one have touch it lately."

Richard Rawen

First Post
"The Feather! The guy in the hat, he casts spells!" Richard fairly roars as he casts about the wrong way for his sword. Someone points it out to the groggy fighter and he rises as soon as he has a grip. With the room so crowded he will keep the point down. He is seething mad, too focused on vengeance to allow his failure to cause shame just yet.
Richard appears fine to observers, however he does seem to be shaking off sleep slowly.
[sblock= initiative]I rolled a 1 :p this just isn't my fight. Adjusted, my Init is 2.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir will look around to see if he can spot any trace of an intruder.

[sblock=skills]Listen+8
Search+1
Spot+3
Survival+8
not sure which one would apply.[/sblock]

Remove ads