• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

doghead

thotd
--- THE THIRD FLOOR ---

Stillness falls over the third floor as the party scans the area for any signs of an intruder. Nothing. Everything seems quiet.

[sblock=Ridik, ao'Thuir, Lucien]As the others come to the conclusion that there is nothing to see or hear, these three hear a soft grunt and a bump come from the stairs. Rushing to the top of the stairs, they seen Ignatious leavering himself away from the wall at the bottom of the stairs.

"Rinya? ao'Thuir?" he asks softly, reaching out into the darkness as if 'looking' for something. "Sorry about that. I can't see a blasted thing. Hello?"[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"We are all here..." Ridik turns around and start to rush down the stair, wanting to intercept the man who bump Ignatious. "Someone bring a light"

Richard Rawen

First Post
"Wha..?" Richard spins and watches the small priest hurry towards the stairs. "Downstairs? Crap!" The warrior moves towards the stairs, shield slung, weapon ready.

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien rushes down the stairs, "Stay with Ridik, Ignatious, there's an intruder in the house." The half-elf scans the area for any sign of the man in the hat.

doghead

thotd
--- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE - THE SECOND FLOOR - ROUND 9 ---

Ridik, followed closely by Lucian bolt down the stairs to the second floor. ao'Thuir follows, but draws to a halt beside Ignatious.

"Are you sure?" says Ignatious to oa'Thuir. The scribe peers around in the gloom. "I'm sure I bumped into someone coming down the stairs."

Richard clatters downthe stairs after the others.

The second floor appears to be as empty as the third floor.

A door creaks on the second floor. Margret pokes her head out.

"Whats going on here? Is everything alright?" There is an edge of panic in her voice. "Where are the children?"

- THE THIRD FLOOR -

Gardner remains on the third floor landing. Rinya remains with him.

[sblock=ooc]Salix, everyone is, or was at the start of the post, on the third floor. So I switched the details to match.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Ridik, seeing nothing, doesn't wait more and rush down in the first floor where he will try to block the doorway out of the building before the intruder escape. "Richard, come with me. ao'Thuir, Lucien inspect this floor."

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien nods at the little goblin and begins to put his skills to work on the second floor.

ooc: Listen = 14, Spot = 13, Search = 22. Lucien will try and enter all available rooms on the 2nd floor.

Erekose13

Explorer
"No there is someone else in here. He knocked out Richard and is trying to escape. Which way did it feel like I was going? What other ways are there out of here? Ridik and Richard make sure to cover all exits down there." replies ao'Thuir as he rips down the hallway past Ignatious trying to find out where the invisible intruder went.

Remove ads