• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard Rawen - master of motion!

Velmont said:
Ridik, seeing nothing, doesn't wait more and rush down in the first floor where he will try to block the doorway out of the building before the intruder escape. "Richard, come with me. ao'Thuir, Lucien inspect this floor."

The bulky fighter does not pause as he sheath's his sword and continues down the stairs following Ridik, mindful of his abundant equipment. When there are no allies around Richard will keep his arms wide and moving, making random arcs to try to catch a lurking foe, he will take time to kick into corners and sweep into dark areas. In other words, he'll look like a big metal loon... with a purpose!

[sblock=OOC]Move=25 due to Medium Armor Optimization[/sblock]

doghead

thotd
--- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE - ROUND 10 ---

- THE FIRST/GROUND FLOOR -

Richard dashes across the room and plunges down the stairs into the darkness of the first floor. The embers of the fire are the only source of light, and that is barely enough to be able to avoid bumping into the furniture. In front of the fire Richard can see a dark outline of someone spread out in front of the fire. Otherwise the room appears empty.

- THE SECOND FLOOR -

ao'Thuir heads down the hallway towards the workroom where the party was recently sleeping. It is all quiet.

Lucian begins to carefully check the second floor for any sign of the intruder. In the darkness he steps on something wet. Crouching down to investigate, he discovers a small splash of blood.

- THE THIRD FLOOR -

Gardiner's begins a careful search of the third floor. He soon spots a small spot of blood in the corner of the room near the top of the stairs. But well clear of the other patch of blood from when Richard clouted the intruder.

[SBLOCK=* ROLEPLAY AWARD JUL'06 * ]1) XXX, 2) YYY.[/SBLOCK]

Salix

First Post
doghead said:
--- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE - ROUND 10 ---

- THE THIRD FLOOR -

Gardner begins a careful search of the third floor. He soon spots a small spot of blood in the corner of the room near the top of the stairs. But well clear of the other patch of blood from when Richard clouted the intruder.

[SBLOCK=* ROLEPLAY AWARD JUL'06 * ]1) XXX, 2) YYY.[/SBLOCK]

Readying the dagger, Gardner taps Rinya on the shoulder. Pressing a finger to his lips, he points to the spot with his other hand.

[SBLOCK=* ROLEPLAY AWARD JUL'06 * ]1) ao'Thuir, 2) Richard.[/SBLOCK][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Dungannon

First Post
Still crouching down, Lucien looks around for any more spots of blood. This may be the beginning of a trail, he hopes.

[sblock=RP Awards: ]1) Rinya, 2) Gardner[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Ridik arrive just behind Richard and almost bump him. He quickly go to the front door and look around once he block the way. "You see something?" he ask to Richard.

[SBLOCK=RP Award]Richard, ao'Thuir[/SBLOCK]

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard draws steel once again as he hits the landing, slowing to a step-listen, step-listen approach, he tries to hear over the blood pounding in his ears. Slow deep breaths calm him and his adrenaline rush receeds some.

Velmont said:
Ridik arrive just behind Richard and almost bump him. He quickly go to the front door and look around once he block the way. "You see something?" he ask to Richard.

In a harsh whisper the human replies to the Goblin as he turns towards the prone form before the fireplace, "No, you? Wait, someone is before the fire, I'll check on them."

As Richard approaches the firelight his eye catches on a glint . . . from his own blade, it is wet with fresh blood! His voice urgent but low, he turns back to the small priest, "Ridik! I hit someone upstairs, it must be the spellcaster, look for blood!"
Richard moves towards the fireplace and looks for a lantern, or at least a large enough brand to act as a torch.

[SBLOCK=July RP] 1)Lucien, ao'Thuir, Gardner, Ridik and Rinya 2) um, doghead!. . . . in no particular order? *sigh* I thought it was a bit difficult this time :( I guess 1) Lucien 2) ao'Thuir but I formally protest that I cannot nominate 5 people![/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
"Anyone see or hear anything yet?" says ao'Thuir as he continues down the hallway. He'll stop by the first room he comes to (the workshop?) and have a peak inside.

[sblock=rping]1.Richard, 2.Lucien[/sblock]

Heckler

First Post
Salix said:
Readying the dagger, Gardner taps Rinya on the shoulder. Pressing a finger to his lips, he points to the spot with his other hand.

Bringing her lips to Gardner's ear, Rinya whispers, "If he is here, it can only be for the chest. It would be best if we guard it while the others search." She will then head for the secret room as quietly as possible.

Listen +6
Search +3
Spot +2
Move Silent +3

ooc: I'm back. Thanks for not putting any more holes in Rinya's skin. :D

[sblock=RP awards]1) Richard 2)ao'Thuir[/sblock]

Salix

First Post
Heckler said:
Bringing her lips to Gardner's ear, Rinya whispers, "If he is here, it can only be for the chest. It would be best if we guard it while the others search." She will then head for the secret room as quietly as possible.

Listen +6
Search +3
Spot +2
Move Silent +3

ooc: I'm back. Thanks for not putting any more holes in Rinya's skin. :D

[sblock=RP awards]1) Richard 2)ao'Thuir[/sblock]

Gardner will follow, sheathing his dagger and readying his shortsword.
Listen +2
Search +5
Spot +2
Move Silent +7

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads