• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien looks a little confused as he talks to Richard. "Feather? Hat? What are you talking about? Take a deep breath and start from the beginning. What happened up here?"

Richard Rawen

First Post
Dungannon said:
Lucien looks a little confused as he talks to Richard. "Feather? Hat? What are you talking about? Take a deep breath and start from the beginning. What happened up here?"

"I was standing watch when I saw the man in the feathered hat, the one who Rinya wants to beat," turning towards Rinya with a grim look, the embarrassed fighter growls low in his throat: "I will help you."
Richard takes a quick breath and continues, "I told him to stop as soon as I saw him on the stairs and he just Bowed!. I knew somethin was wrong when he dropped a feather then he bowed again so I smacked him with my blade (Richard hefts his still blooded Bastard Sword, careful to avoid any allies) and then the lights went out and you guys were shaking me . . . "
The big man drops his head to his chest a moment, "I'm sorry, I don't know how I could be so stupid as to not raise the alarm the moment I saw him... I'll never make that mistake again." There is a determination in the young man's voice that brooks no question of his sincerity. Turning towards the bedroom door and those that are investigating it, "I've already wounded him so look for blood. He may know something we need, we should probably strike to subdue." Richard hefts his sword and shield and moves towards the bedroom and the secret chamber beyond, he will immediately check the windows to ensure the man hasn't escaped.

doghead

thotd
--- THE SCIBES HOUSE ---
-- THE THIRD FLOOR --
- Round 7 -

ao'Thuir and Ridik look around the secret room. Nothing seems to have been moved, or taken, and the room is unoccupied. Just like the others.

Richard recounds his tale to the others.

- Round 8 -

ao'Thuir returns to the sitting room and Richard.

[sblock=ooc]
All right everyone, give me spot and listen checks if you want to.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Ridik look at the chest and think. "Maybe we should double the watch." he suggest, still fixing the chest.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Maybe hear something (21), but see nothing (4).[/SBLOCK]

Dungannon

First Post
After listening to Richard's story, Lucien stands up and looks around for any sign of the intruder.

[sblock]Spot check = 14, Listen check = 23[/sblock]

Remove ads