D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Heckler

First Post
I think Manz's character just needs some more people hanging around for an adventure to appear. We should probably head back to the inn. :)

Salix

First Post
With Manzanita as a DM I would stick around. We're not likely to get a better one ;) and I like the party. It might be quite a while before we head out again. I know I waited a few months to get in this one.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard stands in his corner...
in the darkness . . . waiting.

and waiting...

and waiting some more.

He thinks he hears Lucien stirring once or twice... but as night falls he has been straining his ears for that bird call so much he might be imagining it. He is sure he's clunked or shifted a few times.
A drunk dock worker strolls through the area, confused and lost but too sloshed to know or care. He eventually finds his way out of the abandoned area, slurring and humming an unknown ditty as he stumbles up the uneven road.

And Richard waits.
'This may very well be the most boring watch I've ever stood!' The warrior thinks to himself... he knows fatigue is starting to creep up on him. Even though he has been sitting or leaning most of the afternoon/evening his feet are starting to fall asleep more easily. He tries once again to flex his leg muscles without making too much noise... he gave up all hope of silence a long time ago, he has no idea how Lucien is keeping so quiet.

Richard doesn't know what's going on, he cannot see the moon or stars, has no way to tell time... so he waits.

Erekose13

Explorer
Manz, nim gave us an updated XP back on page 12. We are only owed 1 month of play. no encounters were conducted between then and now.

Salix

First Post
manzanita-
Any chance you have a different adventure for us in the vault? Otherwise the RDI seems awful quiet.

PS can anyone send me a quick message on advancement. I don't have the PHP and need to get updated.

Remove ads