D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Salix

First Post
Before setting off, Gardner asks, "We going to negotiate any, or just hit them right away. Given the spells this guy used on Richard it seems like we should come out swinging."

OOC: I'm back. Hope everyone had a great holiday season. :D

Erekose13

Explorer
"Uh yeah hit em hard before they see it coming was my plan. We've already been attacked by a spell caster and this Slim is a shady character that I'd hate to leave around to bug our gracious employer." replies ao'Thuir.

ooc: ooh ouch bad pun.

Velmont

First Post
"Maybe negotitate a bit. We might end be killed or killing him if he throw ourselves in a fight directly, and they won't expect to see reinforcement coming that fast if they decide to fight. But stay vigilent, at first sight of danger, be prepare to react quickly... I usually run away in that case, but I'll try to do otherwise... it is just teh habit of a lonely goblin in an hstile environment. But tonight, I'm not alone. Well, I'm never alone, Russna is always at my side, but she is not a warrior and always have prefered to speak rather than fight." replies the goblin to Gardener.

Salix

First Post
Velmont said:
"Maybe negotitate a bit. We might end be killed or killing him if he throw ourselves in a fight directly, and they won't expect to see reinforcement coming that fast if they decide to fight. But stay vigilent, at first sight of danger, be prepare to react quickly... I usually run away in that case, but I'll try to do otherwise... it is just teh habit of a lonely goblin in an hstile environment. But tonight, I'm not alone. Well, I'm never alone, Russna is always at my side, but she is not a warrior and always have prefered to speak rather than fight." replies the goblin to Gardener.
"If anyone needs to hang back it's you, Ridik. I'm guessing we'll need your healing before this is over. I'll just try to hold my own until the big guys get there. Maybe Russna will bless me with safety this evening", Gardner says to the Goblin, giving him a wide grin.

Richard Rawen

First Post
OOC: Richard would agree that keeping the squishy healer out of combat is a great idea.
He would agree... but he's not there.
He's hiding in a dingy spidery drafty old wreck, trying to keep all of his various metal parts from touching eachother and generally not-so-fondly recalling his days of all night guard duty...
<cutscene to a run down old building, Richard leans against a main support beam in the corner, his face a mask of tired boredom:>
'Be an adventurer they said...
Slay monsters they said...
Be a hero they said...

I hope these bandits try to fight. I really do.'

Remove ads