D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Erekose13

Explorer
nimisgod has resigned from the boards for now. RL has caught up and he needs to take a break for a while.

That leaves us with no dm or judge. I've asked the other judges for input, but I thought I might ask all of you as well. Would you like another to try and take over, or finish here and return to the inn (its not the first time that's happened to ao'Thuir).

Personally, I'm for returning.

Velmont

First Post
At this point, I would go with with returning. I think with all that happen, I've lost inetrest in thsi adventure and also, a bit, in Ridik... I'll surely gives him a chance in another adventure, but I must tell I start to think I could exchange him for a ECL character.

Heckler

First Post
IF we could get a new DM that could keep things moving and enough of the rest of the party wanted to continue, I could be persuaded to stay.

However, I think the best thing may be to abandon ship and get a fresh start in a new adventure.

Richard Rawen

First Post
I'm open for either way: A fresh re-re-start that will move the story or ending with the bandit's being a no-show and we find out they left town in terror at the prospect of meeting up with the likes of our well-oiled combat machine.

ahem... sorry, got a little carried away there =-)

I would assume we have enough EXP to level our 1st level chars to 2nd, so if it's done then that gives us first timers an opportunity to go delve into another adventure with a boost.

Thanks for the fun thus far, all of you, regardless how it moves on from here.

RR

Erekose13

Explorer
On page 12, nimisgod gave everyone enough XP to get us up a level. I'll petition the other judges to give us 1 more month's xp (50xp*character level).

Salix

First Post
This adventure was written for higher level adventurers. Given that our two heavyweights are headed off to the tavern, I'm all for returning. I would have no problem adventuring with any of the party members again. :D Is there anything promising going on in the RDI?

Erekose13

Explorer
I think in the end I'll retire ao'Thuir now. He's got to be the most unlucky character I've played. This is the third game in a row that died. The middle one was completed by the judge who took it over. Think I'll go create a Half-Giant Psychic Warrior 2 :)

Manzanita

First Post
I haven't read the thread, but my other game is going very slowly & I'd probably be willing to take over. Sounds like people are ready to head back to the inn. I'll assign final time-spent XP if that's the decision.

I don't think there's any action at the RDI. I've had a PC sitting around for months now...

Dungannon

First Post
I know I'm a little late to the party but I just got home. :) If we've got to wait for another person to familiarize themselves with this adventure and take over I'm in favor of just ending it and letting us return to the RDI.

Remove ads