D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

nimisgod

LEW Judge
OOG: The XP should be fine. I meant to write July, but wrote March instead. Heh.

Also, Richard, my approval email to you bounced. But Richard is approved for 2nd level. I only need Ridik and Gardner's approval emails.

That said...

It is the Half-Elf Rinya who, having studied the area thoroughly though quickly, draws a basic map of the venue. There are hiding places within the rubble and the debris, but they require some effort to be of some use along with some tools of concealment. One's best bet to hide would be to do so outside the structure, crawling in the various holes as needed.

Shadows obscure most of the inside, but as Rinya could easily attest, they don't obscure much for people like her or Ridik.

Attachments

• Basic Sketch.JPG
    Basic Sketch.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 299

Heckler

First Post
approved level 2!

"I apologize for the crudeness of the map, I've never put pen to paper before. Ridik was very helpful putting in the words. Now, if we come in the front, I guess Richard and Lucien stay outside the back door until they hear fighting?"

ooc: Rinya being illiterate, I assume Ridik would help with the map. :)

Velmont

First Post
"Yeah, I really need to practice my drwaing too. I mnea, when you transcribe in the proper environement, with the proper tools and with time, it is not that tough. I've tried... for simple diagram it goes well. I have transcribe many arcanic text with symbols and other, but my inkpen seems to have been prematuraly used. I should take more care of them. But that looks fine. Anyway, the important things is just to have something to figure what to do... by the, how do we proceed with that? I've not seen anything for that at my monastery. The was favoring knowledge over action. You must understand. Action bring lots of noise and annoyed all the copist. Even for teh few of us who trained with weapons, we had to do it outside the monastery..." Ridik suddenly stops as he sees the others are more interested by the maps than his story.

Salix

First Post
nimisgod said:
OOG: The XP should be fine. I meant to write July, but wrote March instead. Heh.

Also, Richard, my approval email to you bounced. But Richard is approved for 2nd level. I only need Ridik and Gardner's approval emails.

That said...
I'm gone until the 1st pf January. Can someone PM me the stuff for advancement? i don't have the PH. In the meantime can you just level my HP and run with it? Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Richard Rawen

First Post
Heckler said:
"I apologize for the crudeness of the map, I've never put pen to paper before. Ridik was very helpful putting in the words. Now, if we come in the front, I guess Richard and Lucien stay outside the back door until they hear fighting?"

"Umm, well, this is the bad guys meeting place, right?" Richard glances around the gathered faces a sec for confirmation, then points to the back door and the 'gnome sized hole' "They will know their place better than we will, I'd bet they will be ready for us, and will cover those two entrances with the plan of ambushing us!"
Bristling weapons clank as the fighter shifts his weight over the map, drawing back up to his full height and folding his arms. "I think if me and Lucien are to be backup, then we'll need to be concealed close to the action, perhaps under some of the debris and... " With a sidelong glance towards the kitchens and a hint of disappointment in his voice, "we should get there right away before they set a watch."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Hey you know, you might be right. Hmm. They could be planning to ambush us too, though we were pretty convincing about wanting to join up. Might be a good idea to get you there soon though." replies ao'Thuir.

Velmont

First Post
"You think they would try to ambush us? It's true that letting Slim going alone like that might be teh best way to make sure our target know we are searching for him." replies Rdik.

Heckler

First Post
Richard Rawen said:
"Umm, well, this is the bad guys meeting place, right?" Richard glances around the gathered faces a sec for confirmation, then points to the back door and the 'gnome sized hole' "They will know their place better than we will, I'd bet they will be ready for us, and will cover those two entrances with the plan of ambushing us!"
Bristling weapons clank as the fighter shifts his weight over the map, drawing back up to his full height and folding his arms. "I think if me and Lucien are to be backup, then we'll need to be concealed close to the action, perhaps under some of the debris and... " With a sidelong glance towards the kitchens and a hint of disappointment in his voice, "we should get there right away before they set a watch."

"But what if you are discovered before the rest of us arrive? Perhaps it would be better if you were outside. Since we know where any ambushers would likely be, you could ambush them instead. If there are no ambushers, you would be in position to perform an ambush yourselves."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Heckler said:
"But what if you are discovered before the rest of us arrive? Perhaps it would be better if you were outside. Since we know where any ambushers would likely be, you could ambush them instead. If there are no ambushers, you would be in position to perform an ambush yourselves."

Richard stares at Rinya wide eyed... "Oh... thats true," scrunching up his face in concentration, the young warrior looks down upon the map once again.
"So, where should Lucien and I be? We can't be too close or we'll be seen and it might blow the meeting, but if we're too far away we'll be of no use at all."

Remove ads