D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Heckler

First Post
"Well, I guess if we get there early we could hide you and Lucien in the niches along the walls. And don't you worry about Mister Floppy Hat, Richard, I can share."

Dungannon

First Post
A smile crosses Lucien's face, one that doesn't quite reach his eyes, at the thought of meeting up with the intruder from last night.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Should be plenty of room for both our swords. It'll be pretty near pitch black when you are hidding, but we'll need light for the meeting, so you'll see us when we come in." replies ao'Thuir.

Salix

First Post
So...We set the trap before we meet or after in the building? This guy's tricky with his spells so we don't want to get hit with a counter trap.", Gardner asks.

OOC: I'll be headed on vacation 12/18-1/1 NPC my character as appropriate.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Was thinking we'd set up early, get the jump on them." replies ao'Thuir.

ooc: btw ao'Thuir isn't the most brilliant tactician, so problems with his plan elude him at the moment.

Salix

First Post
"Sounds reasonable", Gardner replies.
OOC: Gardner doesn't know any better and respects ao'Thuir so there has to be a pretty fatal flaw before he disagrees.

Richard Rawen

First Post
OOG: So... did we get the EXP stuff figured out please?

OOC: What time is it? Not that it matters... Richard will still suggest a meal!

Richard proposes that the group have a big lunch and discuss tactics.
"Perhaps someone could draw a map of the area and we can point out where people will be and where entrances / ambush points would be . . ." The young warrior looks around at the other faces, looking for approval, " ya know... if, well, if that sounds good to you guys?"

Dungannon

First Post
Richard Rawen said:
Richard proposes that the group have a big lunch and discuss tactics.
"Perhaps someone could draw a map of the area and we can point out where people will be and where entrances / ambush points would be . . ." The young warrior looks around at the other faces, looking for approval, " ya know... if, well, if that sounds good to you guys?"
"That is a good idea, Richard. Are you sure you haven't done this before?" Lucien flashes a goodnatured grin at his companion.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Dungannon said:
"That is a good idea, Richard. Are you sure you haven't done this before?" Lucien flashes a goodnatured grin at his companion.

Richard goes suddenly red and his face becomes pained, as if startled by a bad memory. He ducks his head to hide his face for a moment, and when he looks up, his voice is composed, but you can tell it is forced.
"I was, uh, raised around some... people that did this... stuff... yeah."
The fighter, obviously uncomfortable, starts looking for someone in the househould to talk to about lunch.

Remove ads