D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

nimisgod

LEW Judge
OOG: 'm to blame for certain. I can't seem to find the time between work, WoW and writing for my two live games. It's a matter of priorities, I suppose. I'll move the updating of this game a few steps up higher. Once again, I apologize.

At least, you're getting XP for this each month. Truth be told, I'd rather the party get into some kind of real combat. But without the two other members...

Rinya's jog reveals that this place has a few nooks and crannies, some cat-size and at least, one Ridik's size (crawling). About three of the former and one of the latter.

Slim, having been pushed around enough by the party, doesn't like the idea of staying with them for too long. His like of solitude rears up. "I'd rather go my own way. I have to set up the arrangement and all that and I'd rather do that alone. So, midnight?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Ah lets just leave then. See you later Slim" says ao'Thuir. Once Slim is gone, ao'Thuir suggests, "Lets get the other two and we can set them up as spys before this meeting."

Salix

First Post
Erekose13 said:
"Ah lets just leave then. See you later Slim" says ao'Thuir. Once Slim is gone, ao'Thuir suggests, "Lets get the other two and we can set them up as spys before this meeting."
"See you at midnight, Slim", Gardner says to their shady new contact.

Upon ao'Thuir's suggestion he grins, "Lead on. I can't wait to get to the bottom of this."

nimisgod

LEW Judge
It takes half an hour to wind their way through Orussus' avenues and districts. But at least, by the light of the early afternoon sun, the party that set out to look for Slim returns to the Meijer household with a bundle of new knowledge to share. And a plan in the works...

OOG: XP tomorrow

Salix

First Post
"Lucien, Richard! We met with Slim. He's got us a meeting at midnight with his boss , who we think is the Man in the Hat. He thinks we want to go in on a heist of this place. I think the big guy (jerks thumb at ao'Thuir) wants you guys to set an ambush. Anything turn up here?", Gardner says, obviously a little pleased with himself that he was of use to the team.

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien listens to Gardner's speech. "Well, Ignatious and his lovely wife have been kind enough to provide us with a carriage to transport us to the mansion. We can leave tonight or early tomorrow morning."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Excellent. We can make this meeting, turn it to our advantage and get rid of these guys so they don't bother Ignatious while we are out. And then we can make the carriage tomorrow morning. Might even be able to get a bit of shut eye on the carriage trip." says ao'Thuir.

Heckler

First Post
"We could probably catch some sleep now, before the meeting. And just so everyone is clear, by 'get rid of these guys' you mean..."

Remove ads