• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Just realized we haven't been awarded XPs since July (page 5, post 136) and several of us are very close to leveling. Any chance of another award before things get too hairy?

Salix

First Post
Heckler said:
ooc: Just realized we haven't been awarded XPs since July (page 5, post 136) and several of us are very close to leveling. Any chance of another award before things get too hairy?
OOC: All the 1st level characters should be able to level. Not sure if its appropriate given the state of the game (No significant stoppage of action for training,etc.)

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Slim lets his captors turned conspirators get the bill (if any) before leaving for the docks area. As promised, he leads Ridik and his companions to a shady part of the district.

It is noon when party arrives and they feel like they've travelled the whole length of Orussus already... or at least, the seedy parts of it. The warehouses in this area look derelict but not unused. The alleys here are choked with rubble and refuse. There is a pungent smell of rot in the area, as if several hidden vermin here continue to decompose out of site. There is the occasional sound that reaches your ears from the docks or else, from the elusive inhabitants of the area. What few people there are look shabbily dressed and ill in demeanor. They regard the party with undisguised avarice.

Slim keeps an eye out but seems to be taking mental notes on the area. At last, he brings you to the entrance particularly small and out of the way warehouse. Its disuse is apparent to all of you, though it is definitely a prize for clandestine, shadowy meetings. One would barely even know its existence were it not for Slim's direction.

A grim thought occurs to ao'Thiur. This would be a good place to hide bodies.

OOG: I've give you guys xp after this particular arc

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir keeps his wits about him and unlashes his greatsword, ready to draw it in an emergency. It won't be our bodies littered here if this goes badly. he thinks to himself.

Velmont

First Post
Ridik follows the group. He stares at the surrounding, being the first time he have been walking in this parts. being abgoblin is hard enough in the sceure place of teh city. Now, if he had to walk in the Slums... the first extremist who had a grudge on goblin could easily make his teeth on him without being caught.

Salix

First Post
Gardner warily looks around, Hope all that fast talking hasn't led us into a trap,smart guy. Lucien and Richard better have their eyes open. If we're here they might be more vulnerable.

Heckler

First Post
Rinya unsheaths her dagger, hopefully without drawing attention to herself. "I hope I will not regret leaving my spear behind," she thinks.

Remove ads