• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Hombrew list!!

tecnodemon

First Post
What ever happen to the long list of homebre campaign settings? I need find a site that did an interesting d20 world were it was futuristic/cyberpunkish world with a feudalism society. Does any know the name of this setting or the link? Let me know thanks...

Drawmack

First Post
you might want the check The Reprieve (Lady D, Bendris I forget the URL) as they specailize in giving web presence to homebrew settings. Mortality.net also have a pretty vast homebrew section.

tecnodemon

First Post
Yeah I seen. There was a bigger list, it was on the old site before EN World/D20 Reviews.

The campaign was set in the future and this before Dragonstar was release. I am trying to find the homebrew site, can not remember the name though.

tecnodemon

First Post
Well I found it the the campagin now. Its called the Sleeping Imperium. But the link/sever seems to be down. Thanks anyway for the help.

Remove ads