• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern / 4CtF] Windy City Mutants OOC

Krizzel

First Post
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I've had a constant headache the last few days. Hopefully I'll get to posting some more tomorrow (and I think everybody here is in all of my other games in case word needs to be spread). I got most of the stuff I play in done yesterday, but I don't really want to put half-efforts in on my DMing. I'm going to try and get some decent rest and see if that helps.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Krizzel said:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I've had a constant headache the last few days. Hopefully I'll get to posting some more tomorrow (and I think everybody here is in all of my other games in case word needs to be spread). I got most of the stuff I play in done yesterday, but I don't really want to put half-efforts in on my DMing. I'm going to try and get some decent rest and see if that helps.

Well more time to work on the love poem I suppose.

:rolleyes:

KitanaVorr

First Post
hey Keia

that picture of Lorenzo, is that the actor that was in the movie "Abandon"? LOL I just watched it and boy it was weird, especially since he acted more like Luke than Lorenzo. Funny though!

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yeah, that was him. 'Course I haven't seen the movie so I have no reference. Just spotted the picture and it felt right.

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Just a friendly, neighborhood bump of interest.

Lorenzo's bored and needs something to do. (Really want to play Fortune, especially since the other hero game is on hiatus).

Keia

KitanaVorr

First Post
hehe

I know what you mean, as is Lana.

Krizzel is still not feeling too well, but hopefully the medicine he's taking will get him out of that funk and back into posting again.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
uhhhh, . . . no. Musta been a seizure or something. I'm better now, thanks for asking. *Cough, Cough* ;)

Keia

Remove ads