• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern / 4CtF] Windy City Mutants OOC

Keia

I aim to misbehave
One week more without a post. *Suffers withdrawal*

*Ack, thud*

Oh wait, I'm at work - can't pass out there.

*gets up, brushes off clothes*

Keia ;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
He's working on it - hehe I see him working on it so I guess we should see something sometime soon. It looks really long too.

That's ok...I already hate the poem I wrote and now I want to rewrite it. So this gives me more time to perfect it.

Krizzel

First Post
Okay, got some updates in the IC thread :p

Finally feeling mostly better so I hope things stay that way! I'll try to get things moving along quickly so we can finish up the first day and get some XP (maybe I'll even throw in cake and ice cream).

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Welcome back!!!!:) You've been missing. I'm very happy your feeling better.

I believe the quote is, "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything" Princess Bride

I'll be able to post tonight - bunches of family stuff today.

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Krizzel,

Lorenzo's got his time out with Becca, but so long as nothing unexpected happens, I'm still cool with moving along however you want.

Keia

loxmyth

First Post
Just showing love to one of my favourite games. ;)

Oh, and I must have missed something because I hadn't realized that we were supposed to vote for someone, and I thought I was keeping a pretty close eye on this thread. It's a difficult thing to do, but I have to vote for Kitana's portrayal of Lana so far. You can't beat quotes! And I've been enjoying the whole "kids sit around at school, angsty stuff happens" a lot more than I thought I would.

Does everyone see their characters as eventually getting a costume? If so, what would it look like? I'm thinking Macario's going to go with something that's a dark-steely gray or green. Something made of a durable spandex-like material that allows full range of motion, and has a reptilian-scaly motif.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I don't know about a costume. I think Lorenzo a regular clothes kind of guy. But later in the game, some disguises might be in order. Maybe some cool shades and a long Matrix style jacket.

Remove ads