[D20 Modern]Department 7 (IC)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Ming leaned over his chair, making it creek painfully. After the demostration, he rests back, making the chair creek again. "I do want to know more about that. I will go."

VanorDM

Explorer
Very good then.

The situation is that a local museum that specializes in Egyptian artifacts and history has recently had a rash of odd events, that have culminated in three attacks on the night time security guards. The first one was put in the hospital and may not survive, the other two were killed outright.

The attacks are consistent with an attack by some sort of very large animal, say a lion or something of similar size and strength. Of course such a thing is clearly impossible... She rolls her eyes a bit.

The local authorities are stumped, and the museum may very well end up closing because of this. That is where you come in. There will be no night watchman there for the next few days at least. So we want you to sneak into the building and deal with what ever you find there.

It's believed that perhaps one of the recent additions to the museum's collection is the cause behind this but we are not sure which one or what might be happening.

You will be granted access to the armory here at the townhouse and may pick from any of the gear you find.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well, I have my own armor and I am trained in the use of the straight sword of my people. Perhaps you could have any gear that is useful to me?" says the chinese man, tacitly accepting the job offer.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Diego stands and looks at the lady with a questioning look. He wanted to go to the armory, and knew in time she would show him where to go. When the big Chinese man spoke, Diego smiles as he felt his own sword on his back. It was barely visible, most people didn't notice it. Perhaps he could learn more from this man.

ThWatcher

First Post
Rodny Steinwick 6/6

Listening to Ms. Johnson, Rodny wonders if they should take some kind of net for a trap, but then thinks that until they know what the creature is, a net may be just extra weight with no use.

Rodny looks excited at the mention of picking equipment, even though he tries not to.

Rodny will join the others when the way is lead to the armory.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Ming takes his suitcase, bulky, but compared with the size of the chinese, it looked like a makeup case. He raised from his seat, and makes a slight reverence. "I'll be honored, an eager, to check for other pieces of equipment from your armory."

VanorDM

Explorer
I have other issues to attend to, so I'll leave you all to find the gear you'll want to use and get ready for tonight. When you are ready simply dial 0 on any phone in the house and after a few moments it will be connected to me.

ThWatcher

First Post
Rodny Steinwick 6/6

As Rodny begins looking around the armory and equipment rooms, he picks out a Desert Eagle, 2 spare clips, Box of 50 rounds, Belt and holster, Camera, Digital, Leather Jacket.

But when he spies an Electronic Tool Kit, he seems to bubble with joy.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Diego instantly reaches for a set of beautiful knives. They had sharp, aggressive edges, were amazingly well balanced, and black as the night. He tossed one around in his hand, flipping it over and feeling the weight. It would do nicely.

He continued to snoop through the place, it had just about everything a growing criminal could want, er...... hero. Diego grabs a set of zip-tie restraints. Maybe they could bring whatever it was back alive.

A clever little set of tools caught his eye. It brought back memories. A lockpick kit... He grabbed it and slid it into his pack, not caring if anyone saw.

Radios and headsets, always handy when he was hunting. Why not now? He tosses one to the Chinese man, then the other to the American. He puts his own headset up, adjusting it for a secure fit.

A black bag sitting on the table caught Diego's attention. He glanced inside it to find a circular glasscutter, bolt cutters, a lock release gun, and a multipurpose tool inside. He quickly emptied his smaller bag into the larger one and tossed the bag over his shoulder.

A couple of weapons caught his eye, mostly the multi-purpose Ninja-to. He decided to wait. His own sword was good for now.

Towards the back of the room was his prize, a solid black suit made for infiltration. He didn't care that he wasn't alone in the room, he stripped off his clothes and put it on. It fit perfectly.

[sblock=ooc]

I'm not real sure about the suit... I kinda made it up. I don't have any armor feats, so I guess mine would just be for looks? lol[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Ming catches the headset, and silently puts it on. He walks through the house, examining the equipment displayed. With little interest does the chinese looks a the fireguns, however, he takes a sword from the wall. It was similar to his own, and Ming tests it's balance swinging it around with almost zeal proficiency. Happy, he keeps it, two swords, if something happened to his own.
He also takes a stun gun and a pepper spray.
He also takes a suit of armor from a manikin representing a Chinese soldier of the Qing Dynasty that adorned the wall, and puts it on. He adjusts the parts and puts the helmet on.

OOC: I'll take the +7 AC armour, but instead of fluffing it as a infiltrator armor, I'll forfeit all those properties for the looks, heh. It's the blue one
26_57567_ba6951e4129d901.jpg

Remove ads