• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D20 Modern]Department 7 (IC)

ThWatcher

First Post
Rodny Steinwick 6/6

Rodny accepts the comm unit and tests it to see that it is working with those of his new comrades.

Realizing that he has all the weight he can carry without slowing himself down to much, Rodny just looks at things in the armory for a while.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I think I will blend with the background of the museum." says Ming, trying out a few moves with the sword, testing the armor's flexibility.

ThWatcher

First Post
Rodny Steinwick 6/6

Rodny looks at his choices and nods his pleasure at his acceptance. "Well, I think I've got what I need. You guys ready to call Ms Johnson and tell her we're ready to go?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I am as ready as when I step through the door." states Ming.

Absence alert: I'm taking a few days of vacation from the first time since like 2 years, so I'll be away until the 19 of january.

Last edited:

Felix1459

First Post
Nick wakes up & does his morning workout & goes on his morning run. Since being let go from the FBI he needs some kind of structure in his life & though it isn't much it's something. After showering & trimming his beard he stares into the mirror & remembers why he grew it out in the first place. Melanie always had a thing for facial hair so he grew it out when he found out. It wasn't against policy, just frowned upon. Unlike his relationship with Melanie which was completely against policy. Nick let his mind wander to the last night he had seen her. The same night that had ended his career & ruined all he had worked for. The creature (for lack of a better word) that had ripped his fellow agents to shreds & taken so many rounds without even finching. Had he even hurt it that night?

Just then he remembers the email he recieved & checks the calander "Oh [expletive deleted] that was today." How could he have forgotten? He quickly finds his phone & sends a reply to the email hoping against hope that he didn't screw up his last chance to find out what happened that fateful night. He apologizes in the email & states that he is ready, willing & able to do whatever he needs to do to get the opportunity to meet the mysterious employers.

He presses send. Gets dressed & stares @ his phone hoping that he has still has a chance.

VanorDM

Explorer
Ms Johnson gives you the address to the Museum of Egyptian History, and also lets you know that there are some vehicles in the garage that you can use to get there.

When you look in the garage, you see a red Corvette, a black hummer SUV, and two motorcycles, one a 'can-am' type bike and the other a cruiser type. You are free to take any of them you wish to get to the museum or even use for day to day needs as long as you work for the DAS.

Nick, you get a text message with an address for the Museum of Egyptian History, and a note saying...

"If you're still interested in the job, be there at 9pm tonight and meet up with the team you'll find there."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Diego walks over and fires up a motorcycle. He revs the engine for a bit then shuts if off, and moves to the other one. The engine springs to life with a deep roar, making the man smile. Without a word he sits on it, and turns to look at the others.

Remove ads