• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Modern SRD?

Gospog

First Post
Hi. Sorry if this has already been posted and re-posted, but I searched the Wizards site and only found the D&D 3.5 SRD.

Is there a seperate SRD availible for D20 Modern?

I have a game coming up with 6 players. I only have one D20 Modern book, and was hoping to have some of the "boring bits" handy from the SRD to ease things along.

Any help/links are totally appreciated.

Thanks.

Gospog

First Post
You guys rule! Thanks for your help!

I've just named two of my NPCs Mercule and Douane, in your honor.
(Um, you don't mind being Gnolls, do you?)

:)

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
You get to be a gnoll?

Hey, I can email you a zip file of a hyperlinked version of the SRD (with corporate colours!) if you are interested (345k)

Cheers

Gospog

First Post
Plane Sailing,

Not only do I not mind, I'd totally appreciate it. Thanks!

Please send it to : gospog@hotmail.com

And to be clear, two bad guy NPCs in my game are Gnolls, the players are human, (well, except for the were-jackal and the were-taco).

Thanks again, it's fantastic to get all of this help! :cool:

davidgeisbush

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
You get to be a gnoll?

Hey, I can email you a zip file of a hyperlinked version of the SRD (with corporate colours!) if you are interested (345k)

Cheers

Would you mind sending one to me as well? The NPC mob-boss' yacht will be called "plane sailing" in my game.

davidgeisbush@hotmail.com

Last edited:

jezter6

Explorer
Hey Plane Sailing, feel free to email it to me too. If possible, I have some web space I could put it up for download so you can just link to it.

edit: dangit, forgot to post my email... alan@neogodless.com

Last edited:

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I've just emailed a copy to you guys - let me know if you don't recieve it.

Jezter6 - you are welcome to pop it up on some of your webspace if you like.

I'll have to come clean and admit that I didn't convert all the equipment tables and FX pages to tables yet, and I haven't gone for comprehensive cross-linking, but I hope you'll still find it useful.

Cheers

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads