• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
Messing around with the ChatGPT4 image editing capabilities. The image on the left is the final form, I only had to remove a headless body in the background of the original on the right.

1712458395430.png
1712458514818.png

Prompt I gave: photoreal black and white photo of a punk rock satyr with no shoes smoking a cigarette outside a dive punk bar named "The Woodpecker's Lament" in the '70s
Generated prompt: Imagine a photorealistic black and white photo taken in the 1970s. In the foreground, a punk rock satyr, blending mythological and punk aesthetics, stands barefoot on a gritty city street. This creature, embodying a fusion of human and goat-like features, exudes a rebellious aura. It sports a mohawk, leather jacket adorned with patches and studs, and ripped jeans. The satyr is casually smoking a cigarette, staring intently at the camera with a confident and complete appearance, without any disruptions to its form. Behind the satyr, the entrance to a dive punk bar, 'The Woodpecker's Lament,' can be seen. The bar's sign is old and weathered, hinting at many nights of underground punk shows. This image captures the raw energy and unconventional spirit of punk culture intertwined with mythical elements, all set against the backdrop of a bygone era.

Bio-Karbon

Nost Works
Messing around with the ChatGPT4 image editing capabilities. The image on the left is the final form, I only had to remove a headless body in the background of the original on the right.

View attachment 356321View attachment 356322
These are so cool I had to try my hand at it. Did a couple with nearly the exact prompt you used:

Imagine a photorealistic black and white photo taken in the 1970s. In the foreground, a punk rock satyr, blending mythological and punk aest...
Imagine a grungy grainy photo taken in the 1970s. In the foreground, a monster hunter satyr, blending mythological and hunter aesthetics, st...

Then tried a couple with color and a slightly different aesthetic:

Imagine a modern comic book style frame. In the foreground, a monster hunter satyr, blending mythological and hunter aesthetics, stands bare...
Imagine a modern comic book style frame. In the foreground, a monster hunter satyr, blending mythological and hunter aesthetics, stands bare...

The prompts, and then the Generated prompts are super long so if you are interested lemme know and ill add them xD

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
These are so cool I had to try my hand at it. Did a couple with nearly the exact prompt you used:

Imagine a photorealistic black and white photo taken in the 1970s. In the foreground, a punk rock satyr, blending mythological and punk aest...
Imagine a grungy grainy photo taken in the 1970s. In the foreground, a monster hunter satyr, blending mythological and hunter aesthetics, st...

Then tried a couple with color and a slightly different aesthetic:

The prompts, and then the Generated prompts are super long so if you are interested lemme know and ill add them xD
They look great!

One of the tricks I have learned that if I want to post a lot of long prompts I can hide them beneath a spoiler tag under each image so that if someone wants them they just have to click the spoiler button to see it. When I am doing a single image I don't bother.

Here is where you put the long prompts.

Bio-Karbon

Nost Works
They look great!

One of the tricks I have learned that if I want to post a lot of long prompts I can hide them beneath a spoiler tag under each image so that if someone wants them they just have to click the spoiler button to see it. When I am doing a single image I don't bother.

Here is where you put the long prompts.
Awesome thank you! that's really helpful :)

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
Even better version of it with a more expansive prompt.

Photorealistic color photo from the '90s of a drunken mythological siren energetically singing karaoke with an enraptured sailor on stage at a trendy bar.
1712514140912.png
1712514496456.png

Imagine a scene straight out of a vibrant and somewhat whimsical '90s setting: a photorealistic, color photo capturing a moment of intense joy and wild abandon. In the foreground, a mythological siren, embodying the perfect blend of enchantment and mischief, is passionately belting out a song at a karaoke machine. Her expression is one of intense energy and slight intoxication, with flushed cheeks and sparkling eyes, truly lost in the moment. Next to her, an enraptured sailor, dressed in a classic '90s sailor outfit, is completely captivated by her performance, his gaze fixed on her with a mix of awe and admiration. They are on a small stage, surrounded by karaoke equipment, in a trendy bar filled with colorful lights, '90s decor, and an audience of diverse patrons cheering them on, all caught in the spell of the siren's performance. The atmosphere is electrifying, filled with the vibrant energy of the '90s nightlife.

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
BTW, to avoid the Marvelization of Thor I had to specify his clothes. As soon as I did that I stopped getting "we have Chris Helmsworth at home."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads