D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

Bio-Karbon

Nost Works
I don't. It's an interesting question, actually.
I've been wondering if the different hosts might have different data bases. Like if the AI might learn different things based on the client base and what each one is teaching it. Or if they all use the same server... might have to do a little research xD

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
My personal favorite:

Imagine a modern comic book art style frame :: In the foreground, a decorated warrior gnoll, seamlessly mixing fantasy and punk gunge aesthe...
I really like this one as well. I've gotten a lot of good results for Gnolls with DALL-E 3 through Bing as well.

Bio-Karbon

Nost Works
I used either anthropomorphic gnoll hyena or just anthropomorphic hyena to get my results.

These were the posts from earlier in the thread that have my results.
Gnoll post 1
Gnoll post 2
I couldn't find them with those links but I checked out your media and found them, they are fantastic! I feel like I have a long way to go with my prompting. (Also, your Cleric Beast sets are so well done! bloodborne is one of my all-time favorite games <3)

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
I couldn't find them with those links but I checked out your media and found them, they are fantastic! I feel like I have a long way to go with my prompting. (Also, your Cleric Beast sets are so well done! bloodborne is one of my all-time favorite games <3)
Thank you. Honestly, most of my best results have come from generating A LOT of images and tweaking the wording ever so slightly between several batches of image generation until I find the few that fit what I want. For the couple dozen Cleric Beasts pictures I posted, I had several hundreds that were generate to get them.

Bio-Karbon

Nost Works
Thank you. Honestly, most of my best results have come from generating A LOT of images and tweaking the wording ever so slightly between several batches of image generation until I find the few that fit what I want. For the couple dozen Cleric Beasts pictures I posted, I had several hundreds that were generate to get them.
So I have to ask, do you pay to use your generator? I spend a few bucks every month but even then I feel like I have to limit the amount of time I spend on a single idea otherwise I would spend months trying for one image. Been doing this for just over a month now and I have managed to produce just over 400 images.

Remove ads