• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Sadly it looks like it did not like the "full figured heavy" descriptor because it worked when I took it out.

View attachment 302344
Yeah. I think it is random. I revised the prompt and got this
View attachment 302346
And then it gave me an unsafe content error after resubmitting the same prompt

But note that they neither have chainmail nor a dress, neither has both. I think the clash of clothes might be causing a glitch that has...NSFW consequences. Partwitubthe action indicates. Try something less dynamic and see what happens.

Which part of this is giving me the unsafe content error?

"Stella is a full figured heavy pretty female woman with curly brown hair. she is wearing chain mail armor and a flowing dress. she is smiling excitedly as she lunges forward swinging a big fist at the camera. the background is a seedy crowded rowdy medieval tavern with customers shouting and fighting. high quality fantasy painting"

Who knows what is going on. I was generating some female space marines, but when I added "barbaric" to a prompt that had worked earlier to get something more Space Wolfy, it got flagged as inappropriate. "Space marine barbarian" was fine though... 🤷

OIG - 2023-10-07T162102.471.jpg

OIG.S.ma.rcoqALk6k.jpg

OIG - 2023-10-07T130819.672.jpg

Parmandur

Book-Friend
care to share the prompts? I'd like to test in my usual line art when I get more boosts.
Sure, "strong robust short 5 foot broad-shouldered feminine dwarven female lady" just with various clothing. Might try "full figured" or "muacular" variously, but it can get dicey. "Dwarven" really inclines the system to making a buff hairy dude, and any feminine descriptors incline it towards making an Elf. Hard to get it to play nice.

Parmandur

Book-Friend

Parmandur

Book-Friend
five diverse strong agile lithe graceful beautiful robust large muscular Elven lady rangers dressed in colorful gowns and gawdy jewlery laughing uproariously together and drinking coffee as they sit around a table facing each other playing Magic the Gathering, medieval fantasy game store, high quality digital painting

_5506b614-65df-421b-92ae-6e15cf50a7cc.jpeg
_98d2741f-a34a-42d1-8058-a3468249ee5d.jpeg
_8346a77a-ec91-4d97-ac8a-1649df3bc5d1.jpeg

six diverse strong agile lithe graceful beautiful robust large muscular Elven lady rangers dressed in colorful gowns and gawdy jewlery laughing uproariously together and drinking coffee as they sit around a table facing each other playing Magic the Gathering, medieval fantasy game store, high quality digital painting

_ac5254e5-21d1-4bf8-a795-4e447ba082d0.jpeg
_d41710ba-cca5-41f7-971a-79c2762a65f8.jpeg

seven diverse strong agile lithe graceful beautiful robust large muscular Elven lady rangers dressed in colorful gowns and gawdy jewlery laughing uproariously together and drinking coffee as they sit around a table facing each other playing Magic the Gathering, medieval fantasy game store, high quality digital painting

_8d394de7-84ee-4417-8f21-e8bff635e1cc.jpeg
_a1352554-3985-434c-ab86-43b4479a6c4c.jpeg
_ed564942-a49e-425f-b522-f624f8308010.jpeg
_5079db9c-90e2-46b3-b03a-6d0bfeb36d0b.jpeg

Who knows what is going on. I was generating some female space marines, but when I added "barbaric" to a prompt that had worked earlier to get something more Space Wolfy, it got flagged as inappropriate. "Space marine barbarian" was fine though... 🤷

Barbaric maybe pushed the engine to generate a character doing something barbaric like playing football with a head, triggering the warning. Gore is forbidden as much as nudity. I even got one for asking for a corpse at the bottom of his grave. Luckily, he had no problem if I ased for a person sleeping at the bottom of a hole dug in the dirt.

Hussar

Legend
Noodling around.
Prompt: a weathered map of an island on old, damaged and partially torn parchment paper. The map shows a river, a town and a treasure. In the style of 15th century cartography
OIG.tn.NWzk11nK05w8wKhAU

Prompt: Hadrian's Wall made by orcs.
OIG.4TN0qRu7Klq0me1X01UB

Prompt: aerial view of a small 9th century saxon motte and bailey on a hill. In fantasy painting style.

OIG.ZAPjVvW_MaySys5ki_5w

Prompt: aerial view of a small 9th century saxon motte and bailey on a hill. In gritty, highly detailed black and white ink style.

65214ec1d54f4c49bca2ea17ce960e7a
OIG.5WQ88lhxLNYji0v_iGLs

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads