D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I tried to add some bug-like qualities and wound up full beetle:

1699126804806.png

pukunui

Legend
This is another 'Scribe hears a song (2 this time) on the radio and a concept pops.' character.

I'm stuck however on how to 'force' a top down view, has anyone found how to do this? Out of 10 (so near 40 images) attempts, this is the only one that didnt actually push for a more uhh, looking up at the character, view which I'm not interested in.
Have you tried ‘overhead view’? Doesn’t always work for me but that’s what I use.

tsadkiel

Legend
OK, please tell me you have the prompt for some of this.
mst3k style, elven priestess of the moon with long silver hair, movie theater setting, seated in silhouette at bottom of screen next to two robots, and watching movie, screen shows Telugu musical, subtitles read "I should really just relax."

I didn't always include the subtitle and swapped out what was allegedly showing on the screen.

Draegn

Explorer
I have used AI to attempt to recreate the AD&D lamia. No luck. I get lots of oddly floating body parts or Avataresque looking beings.

Scribe

Legend
Ran a few errands, putting off...quite a few other things I just dont want to do (writing, house work, fitness...its been a long week!) but I did think of this guy, one of the primary Demon Lords.

LoP.jpg

LoP2.jpg

LoP3.jpg

Lets see, I also made (more and more) of my Warlock, I just cant stop, oh and some decent ones of my Dwarf Cleric.

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

Remove ads