• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dara: Traitor, enemy, ally?

Laurel

First Post
Late one night Justice, L'Aurel and..((Whoever wants to be there))........ sit in the small library of the ancient palace of Hywrl. A small ecletic collection of chairs have been pulled around the blazing fire. L'Aurel sits reading a book that she has been studying lately. With barely a noise the same tall pale woman from that morning enters the room. The light of the fire enhances the swollen belly of the woman, Dara Goldenblade.

((Kennon sounded like he wanted this started from the other IC thread and we may want to get this over with soon rather then later since it is in the past))

((=OOC)

Last edited:

Xath

Moder-gator
I think the nursemaid convo was towards the end of the 276 days of downtime. Kennon, is there an open day within the last 20 days where we all would have had time to be in Hyrwl?

((I believe that the conversation about the nursemaids needs to be sooner - as we have to have the time to train one before the birth takes place.

The Dara convo may need to come later.))

The_Universe

First Post
You only need to set it later if you need a combat nursemaid, and I thought the general decision was that any willing woman who didn't seem to pose a threat to the baby's safety herself would do, since the child's most-of-the-time home was going to be Arendorr Manor in Sylvanus.

If you're going to have a combat nursemaid, it pretty much has to be Dara, or an unlucky female warrior - good be someone from the Jade Forest Academy, or a mercenary, or whatever.

Xath

Moder-gator
I think later is good, partially so that Xath's pregnancy is later and has minimal impact on game time.

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
I think later is good, partially so that Xath's pregnancy is later and has minimal impact on game time.
The original convo happened three months before the current Battle.

Xath nears the time, as of the battle/kidnapping of when she'll need to stay off the field of battle for a while. This is probably her last hurrah for the moment.

You can have the second discussion with Dara the same night as the first discussion.

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
You can have the second discussion with Dara the same night as the first discussion.
((The second convo with Dara can not happen until the first one takes place and judgeing by Justice's IC reaction to certain news and all of us wanting some questions answered it make sense timeline wise and everythign to just go ahead and have it that same day just one is morning/afternoon and then this one (the one IC in this thread) is the night. Which works with what was said IC on the other thread.))

Remove ads