• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dara: Traitor, enemy, ally?

Justice smiles at Dara... "Thank you for your time, Lady Goldenblade. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to speak with you soon."

Standing, she quickly walks to the door, puffy skirts swishing, as she opens the door to let Dara out. She stands outside the door for several moments, making sure that Dara does not attempt to stick around and listen. Closing the door behind her, she looks to L'Aurel and whispers, "Well... That has answered none of the questions I had hoped to answer. Shall we see if one of Xath's friends in the Network would be willing to keep an eye on her?"

Last edited:

Laurel

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Justice smiles at Dara... "Thank you for your time, Lady Goldenblade. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to speak with you soon."

Standing, she quickly walks to the door, puffy skirts swishing, as she opens the door to let Dara out. Closing the door behind her, she looks to L'Aurel. "Well... That has answered none of the questions I had hoped to answer. Shall we see if one of Xath's friends in the Network would be willing to keep an eye on her?"
L'Aurel utters a quite, "Goodnight Lady Goldenblade. I am glad we are strangers no more."

Not having moved from her chair even after the door closes she looks at Justice, "But we did get some answers." With a laugh, "There may even be more we can get from Jansten. But keeping her under watch will surely do no harm. I just don't understand what she will not speak of, she must know we have seen and heard worse." The smile inreasing on her face, "And even if she does not love him as a woman does a man, she does love him in some fashion. he may be able to speak to her easier then we did or could."

She nods to her cousin. "I think that I will turn in for the evening, L'Aurel. Varis awaits my return."

As she walks back to her bedroom, she searches the Bluestar's memories. Did he ever know of her line?

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
She nods to her cousin. "I think that I will turn in for the evening, L'Aurel. Varis awaits my return."

As she walks back to her bedroom, she searches the Bluestar's memories. Did he ever know of her line?
Not until you told him, no. He was unaware (as was the Apecto, he thinks) that there *was* an Apectan line, except as a rumor/myth.

He noted there were heretics like Preston who claimed the line, but since Preston didn't really have any proof, he dismissed it, being relatively certain that he had prevented any heirs from being born.

Remove ads