• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dara: Traitor, enemy, ally?

The_Universe said:
LIE, but a well-hidden one. You must have been paying extra special close attention....
"I know that Archounus Bluestar was made to swear to The Bluestar... which, I suppose is logical.

Can you think back to the beginning of your service, Dara? Are you sure you remember nothing of an Oath?"

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
"I know that Archounus Bluestar was made to swear to The Bluestar... which, I suppose is logical.

Can you think back to the beginning of your service, Dara? Are you sure you remember nothing of an Oath?"
"I cannot be sure. My mind - my memories are even now a jumble."

**Rings - L'Aurel, laugh when I laugh... laugh and see how she responds.**

Justice nods, not wanting to press too hard. "I'm sure that it is very difficult for you. However, do know that the Circle of the Phoenix is no stranger to a twisted past. Having sworn an oath in the past is not grounds for any ill-will." Chuckling, "So long as you no longer serve the Bluestar all is well." (Bluff 42) With that, Justice's lips part into a smile that turns into a laugh... carefully, she watches Dara's expression.

((Sense Motive 30))

The_Universe

First Post

Justice nods, not wanting to press too hard. "I'm sure that it is very difficult for you. However, do know that the Circle of the Phoenix is no stranger to a twisted past. Having sworn an oath in the past is not grounds for any ill-will." Chuckling, "So long as you no longer serve the Bluestar all is well." (Bluff 42) With that, Justice's lips part into a smile that turns into a laugh... carefully, she watches Dara's expression.

((Sense Motive 30))
She smiles and laughs along with the two of you.

She's still hiding something, but you're not sure if it's related to this, once more. She'll bear closer watching, definitely.

Laurel

First Post

((Sense Motive 30))
Rings, "Wha-" Hahahahahahaha laughter flows forth- resonable laughter.

Remove ads