• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dara: Traitor, enemy, ally?

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
"Had the Bluestar attempted to pull you back into his service? How did Jansten break his powerful hold on you?"
"The Bluestar never lost his hold on me...not until Jansten. I do not know how Jansten did what he did...all I know is that now, perhaps for the first time in my life, I am truly free. I am truly myself!"

The_Universe said:
"The Bluestar never lost his hold on me...not until Jansten. I do not know how Jansten did what he did...all I know is that now, perhaps for the first time in my life, I am truly free. I am truly myself!"
((Sense Motive 26))

Laurel

First Post
((Apparently with all the talk of Janesten, L'Aurel's not really paying attention- Dice mage gave me a natural 1 this time :) ))

Laurel

First Post
From the back of her chair, "Do you love him?"

Edit didn't see Liz's post, obviously answer that first and L'Aurel waits till after the answer to ask the above.

Remove ads