• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dara: Traitor, enemy, ally?

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
((Sense Motive 37))

"Then why remain for so long?"
She's telling the truth about being a servant.

"Because I was a servant does not mean that I was an entirely willing one. The Bluestar is persuasive. He can seem...so many things. It took Jansten's intervention to remind me of who I had been. But I will say no more of it."

The_Universe said:
She's telling the truth about being a servant.

"Because I was a servant does not mean that I was an entirely willing one. The Bluestar is persuasive. He can seem...so many things. It took Jansten's intervention to remind me of who I had been. But I will say no more of it."
((Sensive Motive - Natural 20 - puts me well above 40, but because can't confirm it, I'll just say it's 20... so - 38))

"Indeed, the Bluestar can be quite persuasive... I know that your rebellion has been, for the moment, stalled. Why do you believe that you will not be able to accomplish your goals when this war ends?"

The_Universe

First Post
((Sensive Motive - Natural 20 - puts me well above 40, but because can't confirm it, I'll just say it's 20... so - 38))

"Indeed, the Bluestar can be quite persuasive... I know that your rebellion has been, for the moment, stalled. Why do you believe that you will not be able to accomplish your goals when this war ends?"
"Both sides will be devastated, even if the war against the draconids is nearly perfectly executed. It would be madness to go to war again so quickly, unless your queen and the deathlord merely wish to rule nothing but the dead. We have many sacrifices yet to make, and if he wishes you to triumph over the King, he will yet have to make sacrifices, as well. War will not come between you again until the time is right - you will have to wait, and he will be able to afford to."

She *is* hiding something in the previous statement.

The_Universe said:
"Both sides will be devastated, even if the war against the draconids is nearly perfectly executed. It would be madness to go to war again so quickly, unless your queen and the deathlord merely wish to rule nothing but the dead. We have many sacrifices yet to make, and if he wishes you to triumph over the King, he will yet have to make sacrifices, as well. War will not come between you again until the time is right - you will have to wait, and he will be able to afford to."

She *is* hiding something in the previous statement.
Chewing her lip for a moment, Justice tries to put her finger on exactly what she is holding back. "Did you learn of any of the deathlord's plans while serving him?"

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Universe

First Post
Chewing her lip for a moment, Justice tries to put her finger on exactly what she is holding back. "Did you learn of any of the deathlord's plans while serving him?"
"Of course not. I knew only of the things for which the Bluestar required my specific service."

Remove ads