• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dara: Traitor, enemy, ally?

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
"May I ask... what sorts of things did your service require?"
She looks pained, "You may not. Suffice to say that my presence in Oceanus was an example of the things I did while in his service."

Laurel

First Post
Letting Justice continue to lull Dara, L'Aurel through the rings to Justice, "This seems to be working better. Something pulled her into service with the bluestar, and she tried to recruit Archonus in Oceanus while under the Bluestar's servitude. Jansten may seem to be her light in public, but Jansten's rebellion seemed to fall into Archonus Bluestar's hands as well. If Arhconus Bluestar was bound, I would not doubt the deathlord using him to get to her. Or even using him now to get to her."

To Dara, "Were you instructed to lead us to the Duke's body?"

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Letting Justice continue to lull Dara, L'Aurel through the rings to Justice, "This seems to be working better. Something pulled her into service with the bluestar, and she tried to recruit Archonus in Oceanus while under the Bluestar's servitude. Jansten may seem to be her light in public, but Jansten's rebellion seemed to fall into Archonus Bluestar's hands as well. If Arhconus Bluestar was bound, I would not doubt the deathlord using him to get to her. Or even using him now to get to her."

To Dara, "Were you instructed to lead us to the Duke's body?"
"I cannot say...I cannot...remember."

Remove ads