Dark Days in Sion pbp ALL THINGS OOC

Hillsy7

First Post
OK – well I’ve be trying not to, but I have to accept that just a minor shift in my work-life mix and I’m really struggling for the time, or the headspace, to carry on at the moment. So I’m going to call it quits here, for a bit at least, which I hope will free up space in the game for someone who can give it the time it deserves to fill in.

I hope this won’t cause too much disruption, and that you keep going and having fun. You’re a great bunch and it’s been a blast.

Arrivederci!

narayan

Explorer
Dark Days in Sion on Break

Sorry guys, I am swamped with studying for more ASE tests these next few weeks. I won't be able to post regularly until I am finished with those. I am gonna call a break in the game for about a month. I may still post now and then in the meantime, but I can't make any promises.

Feel free to still inquire about any game-related questions while we are on break. If you have any ideas for projects to earn extra Fate Points during the break that's fine too. Backstories, new items, spells, classes, anything like that which strikes your fancy.

narayan

Explorer
Dark Days in Sion will be back from break SOON

My ASE tests are all passed that I registered for thankfully, but now I am going to be moving in the next couple weeks or so. So I should be posting again perhaps as soon as this weekend, or maybe not until after the move. Not sure yet have to see how it goes.

Fortunately I am moving into the same city that I work so that means I won't be wasting 3-4 hours of my day anymore commuting. That also means I will have more time to post, especially on weekdays. Looking forward to getting the game back up and running at a faster pace.

Please check in with me whoever reads this so I know everyone is still good and able to play when I start posting again.

Thanks!

narayan

Explorer
Good to go pending internet

Ok all moved into the new place but no internet yet. Should be posting again as soon as thats setup in 3-5 days. In the meantime I will try and work on some posts offline.

Remove ads