Dark Days in Sion pbp ALL THINGS OOC

narayan

Explorer
Miss this game :.-(

I miss it too. It's been a weird couple months, I lost my job, then switched jobs twice, and now I have a hernia that I need to get surgery for. I still want to post and keep this game going, so hopefully soon things calm down enough that I can make time for it.

97mg

Explorer
Is that the scent of action I smell on the horizon for Wrenwil? Fantastic!

Guys, I've noticed the thread email subscription gizmo tends to not be working these days. I almost missed those last few posts! Just a heads up :)

narayan

Explorer
Dark Days in Sion is back!

Glad to be posting again, and happy to see mostly everyone seems to still be available and ready to post. The only characters who still seem to be AFK or on Hiatus are:

-Svexyn
-Burrai
-Ersun

Neurotic & Aust I presume are available to post as soon I give them a prompt, but as for Svexyn and Ersun they will be dropped officially from the player roster if they don't contact me or respond to this post in the next 48 hours that they wish to be on 'Hiatus' status.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
You can mention them by using @ and user name. That prompts a Mail even if notifications are down. Which happens.

narayan

Explorer
I have removed Ersun & Svexyn from the Player Roster and added Neurotic's character, which still leaves one potential slot open.

Last edited:

97mg

Explorer
Mmm, I might know someone who would fit well with Sion's style. Let me know if you'd like me to reach out to him :)

Remove ads